• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Holding a grudge

• Members

Hello all.

I know that it has been a long time since I have posted here or even stopped by to visit, but I want you all to know that I still love coming here on occasion, when time permits. I have a very heart breaking question for the pastors here in this community. How do I approach my pastor and try to lovingly explain to him that he is holding a grudge against another brother?

Thank you.

Bob Wilson

• Members

rwilson,

Hello! :5_smiley: I am very happy to hear from you again. I do hope that all is will with you.

This is a very hard question to answer. As of now I do not have any specific recommendation. I am sure that you have already prayed about the matter. So, I do not want to be redundant in that recommendation.

If you do approach the pastor, deep humility may help any ill feeling that he may have against you personally.

If you are not on a close relationship with the pastor I probably would withhold any comments about the matter. 

Again, glad to hear from you again.

Alan