• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I have often wondered where this was ....

DaveW

• Members

I have been burdened for revival among God's people in America for so long, and now I learn that a company can simply package it in a spray bottle.  YES!  So much easier than fervent prayer, broken heartedness, humble repentance, self denial, obedient dependence, etc.

• Members

I know right?????

Just wondering though - it is bathroom spray - do I just spray some in the bathroom before church, or should I spray it in the hall before the people come in?

I wouldn't want to overdo it.....

Or should I just spray some on myself????

And how long does it last before I have to spray again?

You know, I thought this would be the easy way, but as I think about it there are so many considerations, and so little instruction....

• Administrators

See Dave, you have confirmed a long held belief that phones are for talking to people. Some people, my wife included, think that phone are for writing letters, taking pictures, GPS positioning, and keeping a record of life's happenings and serving as an alarm clock.

My phone does one thing, it is a flip phone and I can only receive and send actual phone calls on it. Your pictures prove my point, phones are not cameras, nor should they be!       :15_1_63:

• Members
56 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

See Dave, you have confirmed a long held belief that phones are for talking to people. Some people, my wife included, think that phone are for writing letters, taking pictures, GPS positioning, and keeping a record of life's happenings and serving as an alarm clock.

My phone does one thing, it is a flip phone and I can only receive and send actual phone calls on it. Your pictures prove my point, phones are not cameras, nor should they be!       :15_1_63:

See, now I am gonna have to figure out how to fix it.......:4_6_2v::4_13_13:

By the way, this is an absolutely 100% genuine product here - my wife picked up a couple for our home bathrooms and didn't pay that much attention, and then my daughter noticed it and came out with it laughing.

From there, I couldn't help it...... :laugh:

Edited by DaveW

• Members

OH, NO!!!!! My wife just looked online to purchase some of this (as a joke for our revivalist-evangelist friend); but she discovered that they do not sell it in the United States.  No revival for us the easy way.  Guess we have to continue pursuing the hard way.

• Members
1 hour ago, Pastor Scott Markle said:

OH, NO!!!!! My wife just looked online to purchase some of this (as a joke for our revivalist-evangelist friend); but she discovered that they do not sell it in the United States.  No revival for us the easy way.  Guess we have to continue pursuing the hard way.

Oh well - that is bad luck for you. 

I will try it today and report back when I have time.

I expect it to be several weeks from now before things settle down.....

If it works out maybe I can buy a case and send it to you to pass out to the others?

• Members

Well, I am sorry to report that what seemed like revival appears in fact to me like this:

images-1.jpg

It looked good on the outside but underneath the flashy and packed exterior it was....... lacking any true substance ....

I guess it is back to your way Pastor Scott.......

• 1 month later...