• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

Hi, my name is Brian Smedley and I want to say without Christ I am nothing . Through the Lord Jesus Christ do I have righteousness, not my righteousness, but his. I am presented to God through Jesus blood that flowed at Calvary for my sins and all of mankind's. John 3:16. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth  on him would not perish, but have everlasting life. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks everyone

Haven't been on for a bit. Just had a bout of pnuemonia. But thank the Lord the round of medicine did the trick. Feeling much better. I'm a magician and ventriloquist and I also do Gospel themes in that area as well. Have done VBS and backyard bible clubs. The name of ministry is Father's House. 

jesus-christ-0305.jpg

• Administrators

Brother Brian, I am curious as to why you inserted a large picture supposedly depicting Jesus into your post. It is no big deal, I was just wondering how the picture related to your text, or added anything to it.