• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Need Help with Another Thread

Go to solution Solved by Pastor Matt,

• Members

I need help with another thread.  I am engaged in a thread discussion with Sister "Roselove," the thread started by her entitled, "Saved in 3 Tenses?"  That thread discussion began with a question that she asked in the question forum.  However, I am not simply engaged in answering the original question, but am engaged in an ongoing discussion.  Yet because the thread is in the question forum, postings can be moved out of order through a system of ratings.  (Indeed, this has already occurred with two of the postings in the thread)  I believe that this system will distort the flow of the discussion for future audiences, as well as possibly for the present discussion.  Thus I make the following request --

If it is possible, can this thread discussion be moved to a forum structure that does not contain the rating system for postings?
Or, if it is possible, can the rating system itself be locked out for this particular thread discussion?

Thank you for your consideration of this matter.

Edited by Pastor Scott Markle