• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Not all New items are showing?

• Members

Since the latest upgrade (I suppose), I'm no longer being notified of "ALL" new posts. I look through the "Unread Content" shortcut, and go on about my business. Today, I noticed several items in bold throughout the forums that I hadn't seen before, but those items never showed up in my "Unread Content"...if that makes sense. In other words, there are things I haven't seen, but when I click on "Unread Content", those items aren't showing (or didn't show).

It's not a big deal now that I realize what's going on...just thought I'd report it...then again, perhaps I'm just looney.

• Members
1 hour ago, BroMatt said:

Strange things have been going on. :35_thinking: I'm looking into them.

Just wanted to say brother - we know you are working at this as you are able, and we appreciate your work in keeping this forum available.

We can wait patiently and muddle through until you can find a solution.

• Members
21 minutes ago, DaveW said:

Be careful brother - that many syllables is verging on Calvinism.......:laugh: 

My suprasyllableism was chosen before the foundation of the supraearthisism. Therefore, I am helpless to do none other to supra-accepticism it.

Edited by No Nicolaitans
Fixed Calvinism speech...

• Administrators
On 9/4/2017 at 7:01 PM, No Nicolaitans said:

Since the latest upgrade (I suppose), I'm no longer being notified of "ALL" new posts. I look through the "Unread Content" shortcut, and go on about my business. Today, I noticed several items in bold throughout the forums that I hadn't seen before, but those items never showed up in my "Unread Content"...if that makes sense. In other words, there are things I haven't seen, but when I click on "Unread Content", those items aren't showing (or didn't show).

It's not a big deal now that I realize what's going on...just thought I'd report it...then again, perhaps I'm just looney.

I have had the same problem NN. i thought it was just me at first. But then it has happened again. I have only noticed this since the new upgrade, never happened to me before that.