• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Advertising

Invicta

• Members

I am using uBlock Plus which has been stopping all ads, but today I get large ads on the right hand side of the screen.  They take up about a third of the screen.  How can I stop that?  One I get quite a lot is The Continuing Church of God.  Any idea why?

On a number of sites I have my password remembered, but also today, they have not been remembered.

• Members

Correction' to the above.

I went on another site where I first noticed the ads, there was  a large banner across the top and and another at the bottom, and one on the right, and it asked me to login, even though I was already logged in, so I entered my login details and got a large red Warning that there was a security error and I should refresh the page.  I did that and the ads disappeared and I was already logged in.

I went back to this site and the ads were still there, so I refreshed the page to no effect, then I closed the page down and reopened it and there are no ads, so far.  

It seems OK at the moment

Edited by Invicta

• Members
38 minutes ago, No Nicolaitans said:

If you're using uBlock Origin, could you have accidentally turned it off? Click its icon and make sure the "power button" is blue. If it's gray, it's turned off.

It is blue at present but when I had the problem it was sometimes blue, sometimes gray.  It is uBlock Plus

Edited by Invicta