• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Born Of God

• Members

ABOUT BIRTH FROM ABOVE

What do I see in the Bible about this?

There is a biblical and very brief formula: " Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God." Simple and universal!

Why such a formula is more correct than the generally accepted tradition: "Repented = born again"?

Because it corresponds 100% to what Christ taught about the birth of Above in John 3: 1-21. We have the original source of the Birth from Above Doctrine - The Christ Himself!

I propose for all in the Birth from Above Doctrine let’s stop to be, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way in a study of a Birth from Above Doctrine - then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming according to the elements of the world, according to the philosophies, according to human traditions, the cunning art of seduction, not according to The Christ.

I suggest that you take a great interest in the Birth from Above Doctrine directly from Christ - "we know that you are a teacher who came from God" (John 3: 2). His doctrine is the most powerful Doctrine skeleton for the Body of Christ!

What did I see in the teaching of Christ about Birth from Above Doctrine?

1. Born from above is not the soul, or the body, or combination of the two, - it is our spirit born from above, New Born Spirit! The new spirit who dwells in us from the birth moment is born from the SPIRIT,- John3:6

2. The birth of a new Spirit in human occurs through faith in the fact that Jesus is the Christ.

But there is a problem. The meaning of His Name is not always revealed before believing in His Name.

Let's try to discover it better.

1.God gave us His Son for the purpose that His mission would be accomplished. The name "Christ" bears an immensely important meaning. And the meaning of His name is the Savior of the world. Christ = the Savior of the world. God loved the whole world, -Jn3: 14, 15, 16. On the Cross, the salvation of the human race was accomplished.

2. Whoever believes in His Name (Christ = the Savior of the world), this one accepts Christ.

3. Inn that one person, Christ by His Spirit makes the birth from Above, He creates new creation- the new spirit (John 3: 18, John 3: 6)

Who does NOT NEED it?

Those who has no need of Christ in, who doesn’t go to the Light, i.e. Those who do not recognize themselves as 100% sinner, i.e. they are not Repentant. This Light enlightens everyone, without exception, a person who comes to the world (John 3: 19, 20). It is also appropriate to mention here about John chapter 1.

To whom is it NECESSARY?

To a repentant, i.e. to those who recognized themselves as 100% sinner, i.e. Penitential, i.e. those who go to the Light, and do not run away from Him, that is, those who need Christ (John. 3:21).

To this powerful skeleton (the Teaching of Christ on Birth from Above Doctrine in John3: 1-21), now it is very easy to increment the powerful muscles of the doctrine of the birth from above on the basis of Christ and the Apostles:

1. The Center of Revelation about God becomes the Truth, that He is our Father,- 1John, chapter 2 , and 3.

A father does not exist without children. Children are not without birth. John, chapter 1; Rome.8; 1John, chapter 2, and3.

2. It is revealed that Christ stands at the door of every human who comes into the world and knocks to their heart. He is waiting to be received.

It is up to everyone to accept Him or not to accept Him,- John1; Revelation 3:20.

And to those who receive Him, He enters to them.

By entering, He commits the birth of the spirit by His Spirit (John 3: 5,6, John 1, Rom. 8.)

3. It is revealed that we are saved through this resurrection by Him (Eph. 2)

The question arises: "How can we receive Him?"

Believe in His Name! (John3: 18; 1John 5: 1.)

By this faith, we open the door to Him, and He enters to make a birth from Above.

What is hidden in His Name?

Christ = the Savior of the world. John3: 16.17; In4: 25, In4: 42; In1: 29; 2Cor5: 19

The immediate task of the Church, which is the pillar and affirmation of Truth, is to examine and inform the people of what precious meaning is borne by His Name.

Through His Name, the Truth is revealed that He is the Savior of the world, and in fact the Savior of every soul who has a breath in his nostrils.

Is this fact enough to have eternal life with God after death?

NO. INSUFFICIENT.

To have a life with God after death, one must become His child = born again.

How to be in the number of His children = born again?

To believe that He saved all those who have breathing in their nostrils, and if all of them, then, without a reason, and you, dear friend.

BY THIS FAITH YOU OPEN DOOR FOR HIM, HE ENTERS, MAKES BIRTH OF ABOVE, AND GIVES POWER TO BE A CHILD OF GOD.

Some time ago I did not focus on the fullness of the Name of our Savior. After the visit of one FB group, another important aspect of His Name was clarified. Yeshua = Jesus = Savior of the soul / souls from their sins. Sin traumatizes the soul. And now I see better that formula of birth from above: Anyone who believes that Yeshua (the Savior of the Souls of His people from their sins) is Christ (the Savior of the world from the wages of sin) is born of God !!! May His Name be exalted above all names !!! Let every knee bow down before His Name !!!!

Two aspects of salvation are revealed. The Spirit is saved by a single offering through our faith. The soul continues until the moment of death

of the body to need the Savior from sins, she groans from them for release (Rom. 8: 19-21), and with fear and trembling we perform the salvation of our soul from sins with the help of the Savior of our souls (Phil.2 : 12-13). Sin traumatizes our souls, so we run to the Savior.
Born from God-о рождении свыше - Владимир Сургай

• Members
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 5:00 AM, DaveW said:

Calvinism promotes a line similar to that. That would be one possible source.........

Yes, you right. I have friend, His name is Richard. He is Calvinist. He said, by their teachings you born again in the same time your flesh appeared to the world in your birthday. Because you are pre-destined by God. I did not agree that. "Born of God" means you got Holy Spirit in the moment of "Born of God", by scripture.

Sure enough, it does not line-up with Bible. Gal. 3:2 - " This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? "

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 8/25/2017 at 7:05 PM, Vladimir said:

Yes, you right. I have friend, His name is Richard. He is Calvinist. He said, by their teachings you born again in the same time your flesh appeared to the world in your birthday. Because you are pre-destined by God. I did not agree that. "Born of God" means you got Holy Spirit in the moment of "Born of God", by scripture.

Sure enough, it does not line-up with Bible. Gal. 3:2 - " This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? "

Hello Vladimir,

Even if your friend Richard means well, he is completely wrong. 

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (John 3:17,18).

You are saved because you believe (saving faith). And you are condemned because you "believeth not" (complete rejection of the Gospel message). When a baby comes into the world, he/she is not able to believe or believeth not. Thus a baby cannot be condemned if he/she dies at birth because they don't have the ability to believe or not believe. But when someone gets to the age where they can understand the Gospel and the Salvation message, and "believeth not" (continual disbelief), then they are condemned (John 3:18b)