• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Way of Life:King James Only

• Members
King James Only
There is a lot of debate and confusion surrounding the man-made term "King James Only." It has been popularized in recent years by men who claim they are concerned about a dangerous and cultic view of the King James Bible. Rarely do they carefully define the term, though, and as a result a wide variety of Bible-believing men are given a nebulously-defined label.
The term “King James Only” was invented by those who oppose the defense of the King James Bible and its... Read More

View the full article

• Members
On 8/15/2017 at 9:09 AM, Pastor Scott Markle said:

And herein I do stand also.  Based upon my study on the doctrine of Biblical inspiration and preservation as delivered in God's Word, I can do no other.

I see that you are still alive? I sent you a couple messages this summer and never got a response, I was wondering what happened to you.

• Members
52 minutes ago, Jordan Kurecki said:

I see that you are still alive? I sent you a couple messages this summer and never got a response, I was wondering what happened to you.

Indeed, I received the messages; but over the last few months, I have had NOOOOOO time to respond.  (Only very little involvement in the forum over that time as well.)

• Members
2 hours ago, Pastor Scott Markle said:

Indeed, I received the messages; but over the last few months, I have had NOOOOOO time to respond.  (Only very little involvement in the forum over that time as well.)

Ok good. you had me worried about you for a bit.