• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What does everybody on here look like?

• Members
I would say you are about 5'8"

Thank you!!! But I'm just 5' 1." (My husband is 6' 6".)

and very slim.

You are so sweet...I used to be slim! Now, after five kids, I'm not exactly "slim." I try to stay fit, though, by running two miles every day. I'd say I'm about "medium." I'd love to lose about 15 pounds!

You love to dress in neat fashions.

My wardrobe is not at all trendy, but I do like to look neat. I'm pretty conservative, and like to wear denim and khaki skirts and capris with button-down blouses. I wear flip-flops all summer.

You wear glasses to read, only.

Good try...but no glasses. I probably do need to get some soon; it seems like my vision's getting a little weaker...so, maybe you're right after all! :wink

Your skin is tanned, but not overdone.

Since I swim with the kids at least once a week, I do have a bit of a tan...hopefully it's not overdone!

Maybe you kinda look like the actress, Sandra Bullock a bit?

:bwahaha: I WISH! You're very sweet, Candlelight. I'm really very normal looking...not at all glamorous. I have a roundish face, high cheekbones, nose a little on the large side. I rarely wear makeup, and never any jewelry (don't own any at the moment except for my wedding ring). Maybe I'll post a picture if I figure out how to do it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

Thank you!!! But I'm just 5' 1." (My husband is 6' 6".)

You are so sweet...I used to be slim! Now, after five kids, I'm not exactly "slim." I try to stay fit, though, by running two miles every day. I'd say I'm about "medium." I'd love to lose about 15 pounds!

My wardrobe is not at all trendy, but I do like to look neat. I'm pretty conservative, and like to wear denim and khaki skirts and capris with button-down blouses. I wear flip-flops all summer.

Good try...but no glasses. I probably do need to get some soon; it seems like my vision's getting a little weaker...so, maybe you're right after all! :wink

Since I swim with the kids at least once a week, I do have a bit of a tan...hopefully it's not overdone!

:bwahaha: I WISH! You're very sweet, Candlelight. I'm really very normal looking...not at all glamorous. I have a roundish face, high cheekbones, nose a little on the large side. I rarely wear makeup, and never any jewelry (don't own any at the moment except for my wedding ring). Maybe I'll post a picture if I figure out how to do it.

Annie...as you can see, I am not that great at this. :lol At least I got the tan part, right. I know you live in NC, so that was pretty much a give away. :frog

We have something in common. My hubby, Joe, is 6' 4". I feel so short next to him. :smile Also, your wardrobe sounds a bit like mine does. Conservative, neat, but...I try to stay in style for a woman of my age. :wave: My hubby is almost 6 years younger than me, so I "try" to look youthful.

Guest Guest
6'3 300' date=' brown hair, brown eyes. Sometimes glasses sometimes contacts. I look like your usual Italian stereotype in old mob movies. :B[/quote']

Hi Tired...this description does not surprise me. :thumb My hubby loves those old Italian mob movies. He gets on kicks...now, it is the cowboy movies. :lol

• Members

What is a pixie face? I do have dark hair but it is straight as a board. I am very short (4' 11.75") but I am fat. And yes I do like to shoot guns.

I though I would look up the word pixie.

pixie
> Synonym: brownie, elf, gremlin, hob, imp, pixy, Pyxidanthera barbulata, pyxie.
> Hypernym: bush, faerie, faery, fairy, shrub, sprite.
> Category: folklore.
> Hyponym: leprechaun, sandman.
> Holonym: genus Pyxidanthera, Pyxidanthera.

Noun
> Synonym: brownie, elf, gremlin, hob, imp, pixy, Pyxidanthera barbulata, pyxie.

(folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
> Synonym: brownie, elf, gremlin, hob, imp, pixy.
> Hypernym: faerie, faery, fairy, sprite.

Creeping evergreen shrub having narrow overlapping leaves and early white star-shaped flowers; of the pine barrens of New Jersey and the Carolinas.
> Synonym: pixy, Pyxidanthera barbulata, pyxie.
> Hypernym: bush, shrub.

Well, I just don't know what pixie face is, even after looking up pixie. :uuhm:

Guest Guest
Okay' date=' but you're not as big as you make it sound.[/quote']

:amen::goodpost: Women are just weight conscious. :thumb

I ask Joe... "Honey, how do I look in this dress?" Joe responds..."Molly, you look beautiful...dear." BTW, Joe knows the routine. :lol

Guest Guest

I though I would look up the word pixie.

pixie

Noun

(folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
> Synonym: brownie, elf, gremlin, hob, imp, pixy.
> Hypernym: faerie, faery, fairy, sprite.

Creeping evergreen shrub having narrow overlapping leaves and early white star-shaped flowers; of the pine barrens of New Jersey and the Carolinas.
> Synonym: pixy, Pyxidanthera barbulata, pyxie.
> Hypernym: bush, shrub.

Well, I just don't know what pixie face is, even after looking up pixie. :uuhm:

My parents called me Pixie when I was a little girl. Hmmm? I wonder which definition they were referring too. :puzzled:

• Members

You brining up the routine reminded me of something that took place this past Sunday morning when the wife and I were getting ready for church.

My wife has said countless times that I cannot match up colors. Last Sunday morning she asked me, "Jerry which pair of shoe goes with this dress?"

I stand there looking like this. :eek Probably I was looking a bit stupefied, well maybe much stupefied.

Finally she asked me, "What's wrong?"

I replied, "And how many time have you told me I cannot match up colors, and now you've got the nerve to ask me which pair of shoes goes best with that dress!"

Women, I'll never understand them!