• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What does everybody on here look like?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Seeing as how I could not get my photo to load as my avitar, and you say you have not looked @ the photo section in depth - you have my curiosity aroused. How would you picture me?? (I realized that I don't post much so you have little to go on).

• Members
Annie - gotta say that you described yourself pretty much like I thought. Whaddya think I look like?

Hmmm...Well, you're happy, for one thing! :wink Let's see...dark, short, straight hair, brown eyes, short, medium build, no glasses.

• Members
Seeing as how I could not get my photo to load as my avitar' date=' and you say you have not looked @ the photo section in depth - you have my curiosity aroused. How would you picture me?? (I realized that I don't post much so you have little to go on).[/quote']

OLD fashioned has white hair and beard, glasses, bolo tie, and likes to wear jeans.

• Members

curly brownish/black hair, pixie face with rosy cheeks, petite build...tomboyish...likes to shoot guns (?)

What is a pixie face? I do have dark hair but it is straight as a board. I am very short (4' 11.75") but I am fat. And yes I do like to shoot guns.

• Administrators

Hmmm...Well, you're happy, for one thing! :wink Let's see...dark, short, straight hair, brown eyes, short, medium build, no glasses.

:Green Yes, I am happy (most of the time...there are times, however... :lol: ). I do have dark hair - brown with lots of red highlights. But it isn't short. I wear it up a lot, and when I curl it, it seems to shorten it, but it is down to the middle of my back. Naturally curly, but I give it help to make it look a little more organized. Green eyes. I'm 5'5", so really about average for a woman. Um, more than medium build (ahem). Glasses, oh yes! Getting to the point where even the ones I have aren't doing the job!!

This was a neat idea for a thread!

Guest Guest
I know there have been some threads with pics on them...so, I'm not necessarily talking about those people. (I haven't really looked at the pic threads in detail anyway.)

So, I'm going to tell you all how I picture some of you, as you sit at your computers, interacting on this board.

Trish has a heart-shaped face with a sweet smile. Her hair is shoulder length and wavy, with a few bangs.

Jerry has salt-and-pepper, combed-over hair and glasses. He is wearing either a shirt and tie or polo-type shirt and khakis (and is lapping up coffee :lol: ).

Jerry#s is in a comfortable sweat suit (light blue with a dark blue stripe down the sides).

Seth Doty is young...maybe cowboyish? (Did I see a pic of him somewhere?)

Kitagrl's artistic face and wispy hair are offset by her clean-lined narrow glasses and determined chin.

BroMatt has big brown eyes, mustache, and a quick, good-natured smile.

Candlelight is petite, with long blond hair pulled back in a pony tail. She wears glasses.

Tank looks like...well, a tank.

OK...was I close at all??? Or am I just weird?? :bonk:

If anyone else wants to know how I picture them, just ask. It'll probably be a hoot!

EDIT: If someone wants to say how they picture someone else, that would be good, too. (No insults, of course.)

What a fun idea! :wave: I was actually thinking the other day about what people looked like, and what their personalities were like in person. :smile

Well, I am not as petite as I used to be. :lol I am 5'3" and, well...."not a petite as I used to be." I have medium...below the shoulder brown hair. I do wear it back in a "pony tail" sometimes while on-line. I only wear glasses to read. Although, my eyesight needs to be checked. It isn't that great, anymore.

• Members
what their personalities were like in person.

This is fun to talk about, too...personalities. I remember someone posting a link to a personality test

I think Jerry#s is hard working and fun-loving.

The other Jerry is generally serious about life, but has a wry sense of humor.

I think Baker is a creative mommy.

Guest Guest
Any more guesses about what I look like before I post a description? KJB_Princess guessed correctly that I have reddish brown hair (which is between chin and shoulder length' date=' and flipped out).[/quote']

Well, I am usually not that great at this, but...to add to your reddish, brown hair? Hmmm? I would say you are about 5'8" and very slim. You love to dress in neat fashions. You wear glasses to read, only. Your skin is tanned, but not overdone. Maybe you kinda look like the actress, Sandra Bullock a bit? I dunno. :smile