• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What does everybody on here look like?

• Members

I know there have been some threads with pics on them...so, I'm not necessarily talking about those people. (I haven't really looked at the pic threads in detail anyway.)

So, I'm going to tell you all how I picture some of you, as you sit at your computers, interacting on this board.

Trish has a heart-shaped face with a sweet smile. Her hair is shoulder length and wavy, with a few bangs.

Jerry has salt-and-pepper, combed-over hair and glasses. He is wearing either a shirt and tie or polo-type shirt and khakis (and is lapping up coffee :lol: ).

Jerry#s is in a comfortable sweat suit (light blue with a dark blue stripe down the sides).

Seth Doty is young...maybe cowboyish? (Did I see a pic of him somewhere?)

Kitagrl's artistic face and wispy hair are offset by her clean-lined narrow glasses and determined chin.

BroMatt has big brown eyes, mustache, and a quick, good-natured smile.

Candlelight is petite, with long blond hair pulled back in a pony tail. She wears glasses.

Tank looks like...well, a tank.

OK...was I close at all??? Or am I just weird?? :bonk:

If anyone else wants to know how I picture them, just ask. It'll probably be a hoot!

EDIT: If someone wants to say how they picture someone else, that would be good, too. (No insults, of course.)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

lol it wouldn't be hard to picture me... I've got a picture up already! (though it's my wedding picture... so my hair is "done up" and not just flowing naturally)

For some reason I picture you as having short (like shoulder-length) brown curly hair. I'm probably way off though. :Bleh

• Members

For some reason I picture you as having short (like shoulder-length) brown curly hair. I'm probably way off though. :Bleh

Curly...I WISH!! You're right about the color, though. It's reddish brown, layered, between chin and shoulder-length, flipped out at the bottom...typical "busy suburban housewife" cut.

Yeah, it's not hard for me to picture you...You're sitting at the computer in a wedding dress, with perpetually perfect hair and makeup! :lol

• Members

What a hoot! I laughed so hard when I read your description of Bro. Matt. I've been asking him for years now to grow a mustache :lol: . He does laugh alot though he has hazel eyes. I would call my face more oval than anything else and I wear glasses. My hair is brown, shoulder lenth and wavey, but no bangs. Your description of Kita is a hoot too. What a fun thread. :smile

Guest Guest

My hair color is reddish-brown too! It's really long now though, down to my waist at the longest layer. I want to get it cut soon though... it's so long it's getting annoying! lol

• Members
I know there have been some threads with pics on them...so, I'm not necessarily talking about those people. (I haven't really looked at the pic threads in detail anyway.)

So, I'm going to tell you all how I picture some of you, as you sit at your computers, interacting on this board.

Trish has a heart-shaped face with a sweet smile. Her hair is shoulder length and wavy, with a few bangs.

Jerry has salt-and-pepper, combed-over hair and glasses. He is wearing either a shirt and tie or polo-type shirt and khakis (and is lapping up coffee :lol: ).

Jerry#s is in a comfortable sweat suit (light blue with a dark blue stripe down the sides).

Seth Doty is young...maybe cowboyish? (Did I see a pic of him somewhere?)

Kitagrl's artistic face and wispy hair are offset by her clean-lined narrow glasses and determined chin.

BroMatt has big brown eyes, mustache, and a quick, good-natured smile.

Candlelight is petite, with long blond hair pulled back in a pony tail. She wears glasses.

OK...was I close at all??? Or am I just weird?? :bonk:

If anyone else wants to know how I picture them, just ask. It'll probably be a hoot!

EDIT: If someone wants to say how they picture someone else, that would be good, too. (No insults, of course.)

I would not be caught dead in a sweat suit, never been in one since football back in the 60's.

How about setting behind the computer in a pair of jeans and a white T-Shirt with my reading glasses on, with my hair solid gray. That is the way I dress here around home. Here is a picture I took with my camera setting on a tripod last summer on one hot Arkansas day. I wasn't really dressed for taking my picture, but I wanted a picture of myself with the 1st ever sunflowers I had grown. I grew 4 more of them this year, I think they are so pretty when in bloom.

giantsunflowersandmejulei2.th.jpg

By the way, I'm an old country preacher who lives in rural Arkansas, about 6 miles west of a small town called Nashville, I live within a quarter of a mile of where I grew up on a 50 acer farm.

Guest Guest

That made my week :box :box I actually stole the name from my 3 year old he is the Tank I am just trying to keep up with him. Tank is his name if he becomes a bull rider! Thanx for the pictures. I think my personality fits though. I have actually lost positions at my job for standing up for what is right. Were MMA fans sorry some will not like that but we "ground" and "pound". Tank

Guest Guest
That made my week :box :box I actually stole the name from my 3 year old he is the Tank I am just trying to keep up with him. Tank is his name if he becomes a bull rider! Thanx for the pictures. I think my personality fits though. I have actually lost positions at my job for standing up for what is right. Were MMA fans sorry some will not like that but we "ground" and "pound". Tank

Yeah, with a name like "tank" I had imagined you as looking like a big military guy (including the haircut). :Bleh

• Members
I was just getting ready to say that oKJac has a five-o'clock shadow, when I checked HER profile...oops! :ooops No offense intended, oKJac!

I think oKJac is a snappy dresser, with manicured nails.

lol, no offense!
when I first joined everyone was referring to me as a male! My name is Jacqueline, but I have been called jac ever since I can remember and the OK part is b/c I am from Oklahoma. I get so used to being "jac" that I actually forget that most people would think of that as a male!!! LOL