• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The beauty of creation

• Members
10 hours ago, No Nicolaitans said:

You're on the wrong side of the road...:laugh:

No I'm not. We drive on the right side of the road which is the left side, not the wrong side which is the right side.

We do this so that we can sit on the right side of the car which is of course the right side, instead of the left side of the car which would obviously be the wrong side........

I might start a thread for this......

• Moderators
3 hours ago, DaveW said:

No I'm not. We drive on the right side of the road which is the left side, not the wrong side which is the right side.

We do this so that we can sit on the right side of the car which is of course the right side, instead of the left side of the car which would obviously be the wrong side........

I might start a thread for this......

If you sit in the center of the vehicle (motorcycle), do you drive in the center of the road.

• Members

Not the best picture in the world...so sorry it's blurry, but it was taken with my cell phone...   :34_rolling_eyes:

Still, it was such a special little blessing to be greeted by my little friend here when I got to work today. He was working his way through the wires of our gate when I pulled up. Just wish he would have been a little more patient and posed better for me. :laugh:

0924171545a.thumb.jpg.005cb6d83d9bd6fb193667446056f360.jpg