• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Youth Ministries

• Members

Not sure where to post things yet so If this is in the wrong place let me know.

When I was young I went to a Baptist church that did plenty of things with the youth.  Youth choir, roller rink, afterglows, ice cream parlors etc etc.   When I got older I got away from church and into worldly things and hit bottom.  While feeling sorry for myself oneday, I yelled out 'when was I ever happy'.  Immediately memories of all the fun times at church came to mind.  I wanted that for my children and that began my way back to church which led to my salvation and service for the Lord.   I cannot tell you the name of one of the youth workers, but I'd like to point out to all people who have given time to the church youth you may never know what happened to them or how the Lord worked your sacrifices into their lives.  No work for God is done in vain.   A hearty thanks to all who have given their love to the youth.

• Administrators

Well said Baptistsenior. I am sure that this short testimony will serve as an encouragement to youth workers who read it.

Gal 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.