• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What are you currently reading?

• Members

The Second World War, Their Finest Hour, Vol. 2 (of a 6 volume set,) by Sir Winston Churchill

The study of WWII, the events leading up to it, and the events that have transpired since it, are absolutely fascinating. Winston Churchill is a great writer. I found this volume (2) at a second hand store and have loved it. I am hoping to by the complete set. It is up to $550 new, but I have found it used online for as little as $33 (more up my ally.)

(1) Isaiah in the Bible and (2) Dan Lucarini's book Why I left the Contemporary Christian Music Movement.

(1) is AWESOME and (2) is looking good so far.

• Members
(1) Isaiah in the Bible and (2) Dan Lucarini's book Why I left the Contemporary Christian Music Movement.

(1) is AWESOME and (2) is looking good so far.

Isaiah is definitely one of my favs but I always favored Jeremiah a little more because of what Jeremiah was facing. Kid of like a preacher is the latter days of a nation.

• Members
The Heavenly Man (a story about a Chinese pastor who was persecuted for his faith)
Korean - Level 3 (Seoul National University)

A good friend of mine have that book and he told me that he cried while reading it.

• Members

A good friend of mine have that book and he told me that he cried while reading it.

Wow, I just did a little research on this man. Remarkable. He started the Back To Jersualem organization. I learned a lot of other fascinating things too about the church in China I never knew about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I usually just read the scriptures, however of recent I have begun to read two books the first one I completed and am re-reading its called...Biblical Authority, the critical issue for the body of Christ. by James T. Draper, Jr. and Kenneth Keathley. The second book is Fundamentals of our Faith. by Herschel Hobbs....Both very good and make very good points on scriptures and the doctrinal beliefs of many of todays true Baptists.