• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What are you currently reading?

I just finished reading "The Illuminati" and they made it obvious that it was set PRE rapture. So I don't have a clue what Jerry is on about...just maybe the author who wrote the book didn't intend it to be prophetic, just like he stated at the beginning. Also, the people in the book did NOT recieve the mark of the beast. The evil man in the book was a forerunner of the anti-christ. I wouldn't be surprised if that happens in real life even though I am not sure if it's in the Bible or not. But the anti-christ is going to be an evil imitation of Christ and Christ had a forerunner in John the Baptist so just maybe, but it's speculation and it did make a good story. The only bit that I know stood out as me not necessarily agreeing with was the the demons tormented people in hell. The Bible tells us that the demons themselves will be tormented in hell.

It was a great story but not as good as "the Thor Conspiracy".

• Members

I read the Copper Scroll a couple of months ago. I really enjoyed it. I think it is really neat how he weaves current events in with prophecy. Have you been to his website? Very interesting. I want to read all of his books. I heard him on a radio talk show. He seems to be so knowledgable about end times stuff.

• Administrators

Just finished Romanov Bride - fictionalized account of the revolution in Russia that led to the Soviet Union. It's told in the voice of Pavel, the man who helped kill the first Grand Duke (and later his wife) and Ella, the Grand Duke's wife (great-granddaugter to Queen Victoria and great-aunt to Prince Philip) who was also sister to Tsar Nicholas' wife. Interesting...

Terri Blackstock, Night Light,

Second book in aRESTORATIONovel series.

I've never heard of these. Could you tell me more about them? I'm always looking for good reading.

• Administrators
Thanks. They sound pretty good!

She's a good author...paints good word pictures. There have been a couple of books that she's written that have contained things that I didn't care for, but overall, I like them. I'm a big fan of suspense, and she can keep a person on the alert!

Another author that does that is Dee Henderson. She wrote the O'Malley Family series. Good and suspenseful, kinda Christianity light, but at least clean.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...