• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

SEX: RESPONSIBILITY OR RAUNCHYNESS?

• Members

JOHN SIMON ON SEX: RESPONSIBILITY OR RAUNCHYNESS? 
To say there is nothing wrong with having sex before marriage is as good as losing a football match before the game starts.
Sex is no new thing. It is a sacred ordinance by God to a man and woman who are legally married, promoting the act of procreation 1CORINTHIANS 7:1-7
To married couples, sex is sweet, it is Biblical and intimate involving two people who love themselves and are willing to stand by each other through every storm of life 
To unmarried people it is raunchy; it is against Biblical principles and above all a sin against one’s own body. 1CORINTHIANS 6:18
The drive to engage in sex is eminent in every young person, and it is not a sin to have sexual urges. It is only sinful to allow your feelings drive you along every path.
To keep the fight against such, we all must covet earnestly those things which are of great benefit to our spiritual health and uphold high moral standards that conform to the word of God.
Remain blessed as you fight for your destiny
#JOHNSIMONQUOTES2017

• Administrators

This is an unusual topic for an introduction. This forum is reserved for an actual introduction which usually states who the member is and perhaps even a bit about their salvation testimony.

• Members

I agree with Brother Jim. I am not sure why you would bring this subject up in the Introduction section, but since this is an IFB forum I doubt anyone disagrees with the content in your post.

Whatever that font is in the blue letters is nearly impossible to read.

Welcome to the forum.

• Members

I think that the post needs to be deleted. The subject matter is so intimate that it should not be blazed in the public eye. I do have my children looking at my posts occasionally and I have always handled the matters of the intimate relationship with others in a proper, discreet, and biblical manner.

Also, the word 'sex' is not a Bible word for the relationship between a male and a female. It is a worldly word that has demeaned the relationship between the male and the female. The proper word is 'to know,' or 'to love.'   

OnLine Baptist is not a forum of the world. OnLine Baptist is an IFB forum that is supposed to be discreet in the handling of intimate matters in a Christian manner and in Christian terminology.

Edited by Alan
spelling (twice) added the word 'not'