• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Pastor Scott Markle Information Thread

• Members
35 minutes ago, Pastor Scott Markle said:

WOW! Just -- WOW!!!!!!! :4_6_100: (How in the world can anyone work, or even live, like this?  Please tell me that this is not actually YOUR desk, Brother McWhorter.)

Ungodliness.  Ungodliness, I say. :4_6_4:

No sir...not mine. I could possibly give you a run for your money with my disdain for disorganization! IF I had a desk, and the desk in the picture isn't my style, it would probably be cluttered something like this one...though that open drawer is about to send me ballistic!  :laugh:

desk2.jpg

• Members
On 04/30/2017 at 6:41 AM, Pastor Scott Markle said:

You know, I can be gracious and longsuffering toward the lies, deceptions, and misrepresentations that are found in this posting.

HOWEVER --

#6 is just FRUSTRATING THE FIRE out of me. :4_2_204v:(with "righteous indignation," no doubt)

Such ungodliness should not be permitted on the forum, and I request that the moderators do something about it.

;)

• Members
On 4/29/2017 at 0:56 PM, Jordan Kurecki said:

Excuse me,  but this is the Authoritative Pastor Scott Markle thread for all English speaking people. The views expressed here carry full authority and the FACTS about you represented here far outweigh the contrary OPINIONS you may have about yourself.

Just because you claim this thread is not authoritative does not mean that it is not in fact authoritative, not only is it authoritative, but I believe it is also the Preserved Pastor Scott Markle Information thread as well, and as such it will be preserved by the power of the world wide web through the stewardship of Onlinebaptist.com.

Pastor Scott Markle wants us to be left adrift without any authoritative page on his nature and character so that we are left only to the fanciful opinions and false caricatures, and false image of himself that he wants to present to us.

Brethren, please take heed that this man seeks to lead you astray into a world of no absolutes, a world where all is grey and fuzzy.Do not fall for it!

"a fool answereth a matter before he heareth it"

This may be true. However, It has not yet faced the refiners fire of Pastor Scott Markle.......Perhaps there may be some dross that will need to be scraped away....For example, the printing errors perhaps of #6....

Isaiah 48:6-8 Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them. 7 They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them. 8 Yea, thou heardest not; yea, thou knewest not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb.

Isaiah 48:9-11 For my name’s sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off. 10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction. 11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.