• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Pastor Scott Markle Information Thread

• Members

This thread is dedicated to the official presentation of information gathered on Pastor Scott Markle, having spent the last 5 days with him, I have concluded the following things about him: (Disclaimer:The following information may or may not be whole, complete, and may or may not be stretched for entertainment value)

1. Pastor Markle hates rainbows, it's true, the man has a completely unfounded hatred of rainbows, don't ask me how, I just know.

2. Pastor Markle is a much better magnet salesman than he is a book salesman

3.Pastor Markle does in fact talk in his sleep

4. Pastor Markle may or may not have a dorky pair of sports glasses that he wears when he gets beat playing basketball...hockey is another story..(The glasses may or may not still be dorky)

5.Pastor Markle is not as patient in person as he potrays himself on the onlinebaptist forums.

6. Pastor MArkel hatess wehn thnigs are nto orderyl

7.Pastor Markle uses absolutely zero sarcasm.

8. His wife is extremely patient and long suffering

9. If asking him a question, be prepared for a 4 pt outlined response followed by 10 other expositions on other topics and subjects before getting the answer to your original question.

But in all seriousness Pastor Scott Markle is a good man and I am privileged to call him a friend.

Edited by Jordan Kurecki

• Administrators

Even though I have never spent 5 days with him, I concur with Jordan's points (other than #s 1,3,4, and 8, since I've never heard of his antipathy toward rainbows, have never been around him when he's asleep, never seen him play sports, and, sadly, never met his wife [something I would dearly love to do] ).

The reason he's a better magnet salesman is that he gives so many of his books away. =D

• Members
5 minutes ago, HappyChristian said:

Even though I have never spent 5 days with him, I concur with Jordan's points (other than #s 1,3,4, and 8, since I've never heard of his antipathy toward rainbows, have never been around him when he's asleep, never seen him play sports, and, sadly, never met his wife [something I would dearly love to do] ).

The reason he's a better magnet salesman is that he gives so many of his books away. =D

I think the only reason he sells any of his books on Marriage is because Pastor Damron requires all the young couples who are getting married to read it. ;)

Figures, the only way he can get rid of his books is if they are mandatory reading or he gives them away! :23_29_132:

P.S. For those who may get offended, I am kidding.

Edited by Jordan Kurecki

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Jordan Kurecki said:

I think the only reason he sells any of his books on Marriage is because Pastor Damron requires all the young couples who are getting married to read it. ;)

Figures, the only way he can get rid of his books is if they are mandatory reading or he gives them away! :23_29_132:

P.S. For those who may get offended, I am kidding.

Bwahahahaha! (although I must admit we bought a copy the first time he was at the conference...)

• Members
10 hours ago, Jordan Kurecki said:

9. If asking him a question, be prepared for a 4 pt outlined response followed by 10 other expositions on other topics and subjects before getting the answer to your original question.

Yep. I have experienced this point on the forum and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Yet it makes for a long process when one is eagerly (and genuinely) awaiting the concluding answer......... fun times, No hurry.... :15_8_3:

Edited by John Young

• Members
23 minutes ago, Pastor Scott Markle said:

WARNING: This thread is not an authorized thread. The views that are expressed herein cannot be accepted as authorized or reliable.

In fact, as Fundamental Baptists all should separate themselves from the false doctrine of this thread, lest it lead you unto downfall and destruction.

I agree so vehemently that I have not read any of the comments in this thread and I would advise that no one else read any of the comments in this thread, including this one.

( And by the way, I bought several of his books and paid the postage too, which is very fierce to here.)

(Oooppsssss - it might seem from that last comment that I may have read some of the other posts in this thread, but can I say that my comment about paying for books was entirely incidental to any comments by Happy or Jordan - not that I know what their comments may have been because I haven't  read ...... oh........ maybe I should just stop digging this hole.......

:4_13_14::laugh:

• Members
6 hours ago, Pastor Scott Markle said:

WARNING: This thread is not an authorized thread. The views that are expressed herein cannot be accepted as authorized or reliable.

In fact, as Fundamental Baptists all should separate themselves from the false doctrine of this thread, lest it lead you unto downfall and destruction.

Excuse me,  but this is the Authoritative Pastor Scott Markle thread for all English speaking people. The views expressed here carry full authority and the FACTS about you represented here far outweigh the contrary OPINIONS you may have about yourself.

Just because you claim this thread is not authoritative does not mean that it is not in fact authoritative, not only is it authoritative, but I believe it is also the Preserved Pastor Scott Markle Information thread as well, and as such it will be preserved by the power of the world wide web through the stewardship of Onlinebaptist.com.

Pastor Scott Markle wants us to be left adrift without any authoritative page on his nature and character so that we are left only to the fanciful opinions and false caricatures, and false image of himself that he wants to present to us.

Brethren, please take heed that this man seeks to lead you astray into a world of no absolutes, a world where all is grey and fuzzy.Do not fall for it!

"a fool answereth a matter before he heareth it"

• Members
3 hours ago, Jordan Kurecki said:

Excuse me,  but this is the Authoritative Pastor Scott Markle thread for all English speaking people. The views expressed here carry full authority and the FACTS about you represented here far outweigh the contrary OPINIONS you may have about yourself.

Just because you claim this thread is not authoritative does not mean that it is not in fact authoritative, not only is it authoritative, but I believe it is also the Preserved Pastor Scott Markle Information thread as well, and as such it will be preserved by the power of the world wide web through the stewardship of Onlinebaptist.com.

Pastor Scott Markle wants us to be left adrift without any authoritative page on his nature and character so that we are left only to the fanciful opinions and false caricatures, and false image of himself that he wants to present to us.

Brethren, please take heed that this man seeks to lead you astray into a world of no absolutes, a world where all is grey and fuzzy.Do not fall for it!

"a fool answereth a matter before he heareth it"

:23_29_132:

• Members
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:54 PM, Jordan Kurecki said:

This thread is dedicated to the official presentation of information gathered on Pastor Scott Markle, having spent the last 5 days with him, I have concluded the following things about him: (Disclaimer:The following information may or may not be whole, complete, and may or may not be stretched for entertainment value)

1. Pastor Markle hates rainbows, it's true, the man has a completely unfounded hatred of rainbows, don't ask me how, I just know.

2. Pastor Markle is a much better magnet salesman than he is a book salesman

3.Pastor Markle does in fact talk in his sleep

4. Pastor Markle may or may not have a dorky pair of sports glasses that he wears when he gets beat playing basketball...hockey is another story..(The glasses may or may not still be dorky)

5.Pastor Markle is not as patient in person as he potrays himself on the onlinebaptist forums.

6. Pastor MArkel hatess wehn thnigs are nto orderyl

7.Pastor Markle uses absolutely zero sarcasm.

8. His wife is extremely patient and long suffering

But in all seriousness Pastor Scott Markle is a good man and I am privileged to call him a friend.

You know, I can be gracious and longsuffering toward the lies, deceptions, and misrepresentations that are found in this posting.

HOWEVER --

#6 is just FRUSTRATING THE FIRE out of me. :4_2_204v:(with "righteous indignation," no doubt)

Such ungodliness should not be permitted on the forum, and I request that the moderators do something about it.

Edited by Pastor Scott Markle

• Members
2 minutes ago, DaveW said:

I knwo waht you mean.........

Brother DaveW,

Please note that I just edited my posting above with a request to the moderators.  You may want to join me in my protest for change.

WAIT! WHAT!!?? The ungodliness appears to be spreading.  Indeed, a little leaven . . .

Edited by Pastor Scott Markle

• Members
7 minutes ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Pastor Markle's worst nightmare...

messy.jpg

WOW! Just -- WOW!!!!!!! :4_6_100: (How in the world can anyone work, or even live, like this?  Please tell me that this is not actually YOUR desk, Brother McWhorter.)

Ungodliness.  Ungodliness, I say. :4_6_4: