• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Accessing Independent Baptist Forums?

• Members

Before I became a member here, I could read the posts on the Independent Fundamental Baptists forums.

After joining, and as an independent fundamental Baptist, I have been unable to access or read any posts on those same forums.

The suggested apply link to attempt to get group membership to the Independent Fundamental Baptist group no longer seems to exist or work. 

What is the present way to request group membership for the independent fundamental Baptist group?

• Members

Tyndale,

I needed to link my home church and request membership from a mod or Matt.  After viewing my home church link and with testimony of Alan who knows my pastor I was admitted. 

Hope this helps.

• Administrators

Tyndale  I'm not sure why you were able to view the closed IFB forums. If you were simply a "guest" there is no way to admit a guest to a closed forum.

But in any event, if you would like access to those forums now, could you please tell me the name and location of your current church and a link to its website if it has one?

Once I check out that information I will notify you regarding any action taken for admittance to those forums.