• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Millennium

• Members
On 6/29/2017 at 6:23 AM, Konstantin said:

Read Rev.20

Well, is there some secret code in that verse that I missed?  I see not where it declares that the millenial reign of Christ is the 7th thousand year since creation.  Could you be more specific?

• 2 years later...
  • Members

After the Lord Jesus Christ will be reigned at the end of the seventieth week (Rev. 11:17), the kingdoms of this world will become “the kingdoms of our Lord and His Christ” (Rev. 11:15). There will be restored Kingdom “to Israel” (Acts.1:6). There will be made the New Testament “with the house of Israel and the house of Judah” (Heb.8:8). The “royall Law” will come into force (James 2:8) (Matthew 5-7). Israel will receive power and authority to obedience to the faith among all nations in the Millennium. Israel and subsequently believing Gentiles will receive the power to attack all this “power with hostility” (Luke 10:19) - these are the “angels” (Rev. 12: 9) of Satan. Then Israel will receive a command from the Lord Jesus Christ: "¶ Goe ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and of the Sonne, and of the holy Ghost: Teaching them to obserue all things, whatsoeuer I haue commanded you: and loe, I am with you alway, euen vnto the end of the world. Amen” (Matthew 28: 19-20).

After which God will "gone vp with a shout" (Ps.47:5) “into heaven” (Mark.16:19). The Father will say to the Son: "Sit thou at my right hand: vntil I make thine enemies thy footestoole" (Ps.110:1). The Scripture says: “For he (the Son) must reigne, till hee (the Father) hath put all enemies vnder his (Son's) feete” (1Cor.15:25). And He “sate” (Mark 16:19).

From now on, Israel will “see heauen open, and the Angels of God ascending, and descending vpon the sonne of man” (John 1:51). This is the ministry of the Church of God in this period of time. Due to the fact that Satan will be bound (Rev. 20:3), competition between people will weaken on Earth, there will be no international conflicts and wars. Therefore, every one “of all the nations” (Zech.14:16), who will enter into the Millennium, ”shall beate their swords into plow-shares” (Is.2:4). In those days “ten men shall take holde out of all languages of the nations, euen shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Iew” (Zech.8:23), because salvation will be “of the Iewes” (John.4:22).

At the end of the Millennium, Israel will again depart from God.
Scripture says:

“Studie to shewe thy selfe approued vnto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly diuiding the word of trueth” (2Tim.2:15)

This is not Paul’s wish or recommendation to Timothy, this is God's command to people who seek the truth.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Some changes and additions ...

After of the rapture of “Church of the first borne” (Heb. 12:23), a transitional period will come from our time to the Millennium. This period will continue 49 years.

After the Lord Jesus Christ will be reigned at the end of the seventieth week of Daniel (Rev. 11:17), the kingdoms of this world will become “the kingdomes of our Lord, and of his Christ” (Rev. 11:15). There will be restored Kingdom “to Israel” (Acts.1:6). The Lord Jesus Christ will come “in his glory” (Mat.25:31) with “healing in his wings” (Mal.4:2). “In that day there shalbe a fountaine opened to the house of Dauid, and to the inhabitants of Ierusalem, for sinne, and for vncleannesse” (Zech.13:1). Nature will be also renewed. And “the light of the Sunne shall be seuenfold” (Is. 30:26), and “the lyon shall eate straw like the bullocke” (Is.65:25). Peoples who will not come to fight “against Ierusalem” (Zech.14:12) into “a place, called in the Hebrewe tongue, Armageddon” (Rev. 16:17) will enter in the Millennium. There will be made the new covenant “with the house of Israel, and the house of Iudah” (Heb.8:8). The “royall Law” will come into force (James 2:8) (Matthew 5-7). Israel will receive power and authority to obedience to the faith among all nations in the Millennium. Israel and subsequently believing Gentiles will receive the power to attack all this “the power of the enemie” (Luke 10:19); these are the “angels” (Rev. 12: 9) of Satan. Then Israel will receive a command from the Lord Jesus Christ: “¶ Goe ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and of the Sonne, and of the holy Ghost: Teaching them to obserue all things, whatsoeuer I haue commanded you: and loe, I am with you alway, euen vnto the end of the world. Amen” (Matthew 28: 19-20).

After which God will “gone vp with a shout” (Ps.47:5) “into heaven” (Mark.16:19). The Father will say to the Son: “Sit thou at my right hand: vntil I make thine enemies thy footestoole” (Ps.110:1). The Scripture says: “For he (the Son) must reigne, till hee (the Father) hath put all enemies vnder his (Son’s) feete” (1Cor.15:25). And He has set down (Mark.16:19).

“God sitteth vpon the throne of his holinesse” (Ps.47:8)

“God is the King of all the earth” (Ps.47:7)

Scripture tells to the Millennium believers: “Honour the King” (1Pet.2:17)

From now on, Israel will “see heauen open, and the Angels of God ascending, and descending vpon the sonne of man” (John 1:51), upon them. This is the ministry of the Church of God in this period of time. Due to the fact that Satan will be bound (Rev. 20:2), and cast “into the bottomlesse pit” (Rev.20:3), competition between people will be weaken on Earth; there will be no international conflicts and wars. Therefore, every one “of all the nations” (Zech.14:16), who will enter into the Millennium, “shall beate their swords into plow-shares” (Is.2:4). In those days “ten men shall take holde out of all languages of the nations, euen shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Iew” (Zech.8:23), because salvation will be “of the Iewes” (John.4:22).

Scripture says:

“Studie to shewe thy selfe approued vnto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly diuiding the word of trueth” (2Tim.2:15)

This is not Paul’s wish or recommendation to Timothy, this is God's command to people who seek the truth.

• Members
11 minutes ago, Konstantin said:

Not so.

Immediately after Satan is loosed from the bottomless pit, at the end of the 1,000 year of Christ reigning in Israel, Revelation 20:8 states, "And shall go out to deceive the nations [ not the nation of Israel  ] which are in the four quarters of the earth, God and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."

So, it is very clear that the "nations of the which are in the four quarters of the earth" are deceived and then in verse 9 we read, "And they went  up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city [ Jerusalem ]: and fire came down from heaven, and devoured them."

It is very clear that the nations of the world, with the exception of Israel, as "the camp of the saints about" is a clear reference to the nation of Israel, and "the beloved city" is clearly Jerusalem, the capital of Israel.

• Members
23 hours ago, Alan said:

Not so.

Immediately after Satan is loosed from the bottomless pit, at the end of the 1,000 year of Christ reigning in Israel, Revelation 20:8 states, "And shall go out to deceive the nations [ not the nation of Israel  ] which are in the four quarters of the earth, God and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."

So, it is very clear that the "nations of the which are in the four quarters of the earth" are deceived and then in verse 9 we read, "And they went  up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city [ Jerusalem ]: and fire came down from heaven, and devoured them."

It is very clear that the nations of the world, with the exception of Israel, as "the camp of the saints about" is a clear reference to the nation of Israel, and "the beloved city" is clearly Jerusalem, the capital of Israel.

As I understand it, you do not agree only with this:

"At the end of the Millennium, Israel will again depart from God."

• Members
On 6/18/2020 at 8:45 PM, Konstantin said:

After of the rapture of “Church of the first borne” (Heb. 12:23), a transitional period will come from our time to the Millennium. This period will continue 49 years.

I did want to ask you where you obtained, "... a transitional period will come from our time to the Millennium. This period will continue 49 years." New to me.

1 minute ago, Konstantin said:

As I understand it, you do not agree only with this:

"At the end of the Millennium, Israel will again depart from God."

I would not say, "As I understand it, you do not agree only with this: ...." Some of the things you said I agree with some, some things like the transitional period of 49 years, I do not agree with.

The “royall Law” will come into force (James 2:8) (Matthew 5-7).

The Sermon on the Mount, Matthew 5-7, the "royall Law," James 2:8, came into force the day the Lord Jesus gave it.

Then Israel will receive a command from the Lord Jesus Christ: “¶ Goe ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and of the Sonne, and of the holy Ghost: Teaching them to obserue all things, whatsoeuer I haue commanded you: and loe, I am with you alway, euen vnto the end of the world. Amen” (Matthew 28: 19-20).

The command of the Lord Jesus is being fulfilled now in those local churches who follow the command to go into all the world to preach the gospel.

After which God will “gone vp with a shout” (Ps.47:5) “into heaven” (Mark.16:19). The Father will say to the Son: “Sit thou at my right hand: vntil I make thine enemies thy footestoole” (Ps.110:1). The Scripture says: “For he (the Son) must reigne, till hee (the Father) hath put all enemies vnder his (Son’s) feete” (1Cor.15:25). And He has set down (Mark.16:19).

The Lord Jesus, as we speak, in on His throne in heaven awaiting the time when God tells Him to fulfill the rest of the prophecies of the Old Testament prophecies.

God bless!

• Members
1 hour ago, Alan said:

The Sermon on the Mount, Matthew 5-7, the "royall Law," James 2:8, came into force the day the Lord Jesus gave it.

I will answer on this part for now. Neither you nor anyone else is able to fulfill "the royall Law" (James 2:8) at the present time. Therefore, almost every American has a weapon in his house . According to the "the royall Law", the believer is obliged to turn his other cheek (Matthew 5:39) when attacking him. God does not give people laws that they cannot fulfill.

In the Millennium, believers will not have weapons, nevertheless, they will be protected by Angels: "yee shall see heauen open, and the Angels of God ascending, and descending vpon the sonne of man" (John 1:51). KJV1611AV

Therefore, the Epistle of Jacob is the first book of general epistles that doctrinally refers to the Millennium.

Edited by Konstantin

• Members

Konstantin, you seem to be all over the place with scripture. It's hard to follow you.

Israel rebelling again after the millennial kingdom?  49 years? Seems to me after the rapture things are kicked into high gear not hanging around for 49 years.

• Members
30 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Konstantin, you seem to be all over the place with scripture. It's hard to follow you.

Israel rebelling again after the millennial kingdom?  49 years? Seems to me after the rapture things are kicked into high gear not hanging around for 49 years.

You either cannot read or are unable to think. I wrote this: "After of the rapture of “Church of the first borne” (Heb. 12:23), a transitional period will come from our time to the Millennium. This period will continue 49 years.".

Now it is clear?

The period of 49 years is before the Millennium, and not after.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Konstantin said:

You either cannot read or are unable to think. I wrote this: "After of the rapture of “Church of the first borne” (Heb. 12:23), a transitional period will come from our time to the Millennium. This period will continue 49 years.".

Now it is clear?

The period of 49 years is before the Millennium, and not after.

Nice Christian spirit there, bro. Maybe should reread that I said after the rapture, not after the millennium.

• Members
8 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Nice Christian spirit there, bro. Maybe should reread that I said after the rapture, not after the millennium.

Sorry. The next period is 49 years, the last seven of which are the 70th week of Daniel. Then comes the Millennium.

• Members
7 hours ago, Konstantin said:

Neither you nor anyone else is able to fulfill "the royall Law" (James 2:8) at the present time

Konstantin,

Apparently you are referring to one verse Matthew 5:39, to show that we are not under the precepts of the Sermon on the Mount. I have four questions.

1. Where in my post did I mention, or even hint, or even insinuate, that I, or anyone else, besides the Lord Jesus, could fulfill the law, including Matthew 5:39, at this present time, or even during the millennium for that matter? Please let me know.

2. So, apparently, you believe that the Sermon on the Mount is just for the millennium?

3. And, from what I read in your post. Do you believe that I, or we, or anyone else for that matter, besides the Lord Jesus, can keep the Sermon on the Mount, fully, and not just one verse on turning the other cheek?

4. Is the keeping of the Sermon on the Mount, all of it, not a part of it, necessary for salvation?

By the way, many saints, out of love for the Lord Jesus, have 'turned the other cheek' and paid a dear price for their love for the Lord Jesus. some saints 'turn the other cheek,' not to obey a commandment for salvation, but for love of the words of the Lord Jesus.

Please answer these four questions. Question number one requires you to show in my post where I said I, or anyone else, could keep the complete, not just one, precept of the Sermon on the Mount during the millennium. All of the other three questions can be answered with a yes or no.

Alan

Edited by Alan
three to four