• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Greetings my Christian family

• Members

Greetings from Nicholasville, KY.

I get on the internet once in awhile, looking up a few things I need to research for my church, for friends, and my future life (and looking for another job doesn't either). I attend Lighthouse Baptist Church, and I was looking at both of their sites and I found a link to this place. I been at that church for 6 years since August 19, 2002 and accepted Christ on September 12, 2002, so I am still a babe in Christ. I turned 20 in May, and out of high school with my HSD, so I am ready to serve the Lord now!

I came off the streets of where I live, my Youth Pastor saw something in me when I first came to that church, and now, I work for the church in the Bus Routes, Choir, cleaning, yard work, etc. I am a preacher right now, and I pray to go to Hyles-Anderson Bible College soon enough to get my degree to become a Youth Pastor, but for now, I am serving the Lord as best as I can in the place He has put me.

If I may, I would like to fellowship with other Christians around the world, and this would be a great place to be at. I am use to forums for I have been on other forums (mostly online game forums) and I respect every one post.

I hope everything, including me finding this site, is all part of God's Will for my life, because I pray I never step one foot out of it, and back in the world again! God bless every one here that reads this. :amen: