• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Firearms

• Members

If that little stainless revolver is a Smith & Wesson it's called or was at one time called a Bodyguard.  It has a shrouded hammer for concealed carry.

I'm of the mindset of no frills or bells and whistles.  Nothing scares a bad guy more than hearing the slide rack on a shotgun!

Nobody mentioned SxS shotguns?

• Members
7 hours ago, fastjav390 said:

I would think that self defense is a basic human right. Do not the Brits realize this?

Offensive/defensive weapons were made illegal hundreds of years ago to put down some sort of revolt. Since then, I guess folk have just got used to it. Perhaps if the rate of violent crime was much higher in UK than elsewhere and one of the major parties thought there was an appetite for change, they might go into an election with a promise to repeal those old laws.

• Members
On 3/19/2017 at 0:38 PM, Brother Stafford said:

I was referring to the style, the numbers change depending on the material used and whether it's chambered just for .38 Special or for .357 Magnum as well.  

At the range those are intended to be used for, .38 Special would be enough for me.  Those little J-Frames become uncomfortable after a while of shooting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I carry a Kimber Warrior SOC daily. (I don't know how to post a picture on here) I have it on while teaching Sunday School, preaching, everything. I have taken different courses, as was asked on this thread. The best was a 2 day class from Mako Defense, which was taught by an Israeli Defense Force Counter Terrorist. That class was a blast! (pun intended). Our pastor asked me just today to start setting up a security program for our church, due to the drastic rise in church shootings in our country. I carry a Dan Wesson 2" .44 mag when out in the back country up here, and sometimes I even tote along my Magnum Research BFR 5-shot, single action revolver with a 10"bbl that shoots .45-70 :)