• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Brother Stafford said:

Thank you so very much, brother.  I look forward to reading your input here.

Any input I may have to contribute may surprise you. I look forward to seeing the many different topics members can generate.

• Members
11 hours ago, DaveW said:

HOMESTEADING???????

WHAT IS THIS HOMESTEADING THINGY??????

I thought this was a theological forum....

I was just thinking that some members or visitors might be asking this question seriously.  

Anyone who has done research on the subjects of gardening, hunting, beekeeping &c., has discovered the glut of hippy-dippy-new-age-evolutionist-mumbo-jumbo (often accompanied with foul language) that is very often attached to the information.  As a Christian, I get tired of having to wade through all of that sort of thing in order to get to the useful information.  I much prefer to learn about and discuss working with God's creation with others who are aware of the true origins and purposes of His creation. 

So, for me, it's a bit like having visited a butterfly house tour given by a group of evolutionist atheists and then discussing it with friends at church after service.

Edited by Brother Stafford