• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Every Christian has their own ways of Soul Winning

• Members

There are 2 jobs God has given to us far above everything else He has us to do, and they are to serve Him (love, God's Will, surrounder, etc...) and to tell others about Christ.

With that know to each and every one of us (the ones that have surrounder to God's Will), each person created the way God wanted us to be, along with Free Will, we have our own personiality. I am a Soul Winner myself, and I like to give advice to people to help witness to others, but its always good for me to take advice from others at well.

So I am interested on how others work, and how they give out the story of Christ, Jesus. (And here is a funny little sense of humor, Christ is not His last name, but has a different meaning, a nice little question to ask to help the other person understand the Plan of Salvation).

So if isnt too much to ask, I would like to know how others Witness to the unsaved, that way I can look at myself and see where I need to change in.

• Members

To some extent, I beleive it depends on how the witness occurs. For instance, if you go out with the primary intent of soul winning on the streets or otherwise, you may take a stronger approach such as simply asking them if the know Christ as their personal Saviour or if they died tonight if they know 100% that they would go to heaven. However, if you meet a new co-worker or new parent to your day-care or something like that, the witness may occur over time. I have witnessed to people just by them being around me and getting to know me over time before actually shared the gospel message of Christ with them and led them to the Lord. Of course we also must remember that we don't know the day of His coming and today is the day of salvation, so we should be careful to not put off witnessing to people.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

When witnessing one must always keep in mind that each person has built walls between themself and God. These walls are essentially their excuses of why they cannot trust God. These wall must be knocked down so that the unbeliever can see God for who He really is. The wall for Nicodemus was being born into the Hebrew nation. Jesus knocked down that wall with "you must be born again". Some walls require godly action as well as scripture. Hope this helps.