• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Gospel of John & Romans in Newspaper Format

• Members

I have purchased several KJV Bibles from Local Church Bible Publishers here in Michigan and have been very pleased with the quality of their Bibles.  They also include a copy of the Gospel of John and Romans in a small newspaper format as a free gift.  I haven't seen them listed on their website but I just found them on a separate site for their bindery.  They sell them for 10 cents a piece and they come in bundles of 100.  I just ordered a bundle so that I can include them as a gift along with a DVD of the restoration process when I return refinished antiques to my customers.

You can order them in bundles of 100 here: Good News John & Romans newspaper. If you order 5000 or more, you can have them customize the whole back page for you.

• Members
8 hours ago, Brother Stafford said:

I have purchased several KJV Bibles from Local Church Bible Publishers here in Michigan and have been very pleased with the quality of their Bibles.  They also include a copy of the Gospel of John and Romans in a small newspaper format as a free gift.  I haven't seen them listed on their website but I just found them on a separate site for their bindery.  They sell them for 10 cents a piece and they come in bundles of 100.  I just ordered a bundle so that I can include them as a gift along with a DVD of the restoration process when I return refinished antiques to my customers.

You can order them in bundles of 100 here: Good News John & Romans newspaper. If you order 5000 or more, you can have them customize the whole back page for you.

I'm so pleased to read that.  The Gospel of John, in particular, is a powerful evangelistic tool.  We've been going through John's Gospel in our church and it is truly amazing to see how it bears such a strong testimony to the deity of Christ.  It also clearly states that people who don't believe in Christ as the Son of God are divinely condemned (c. 3 v 18).

The Lord  bless you, brother, as you sow the seed of His Word.