• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

*NEW and Improved: Glitter Ashes™!!*

• Members

Step right up, folks!  Experience the new and improved "Glitter Ashes™ to Go!"  Come all ye on-the-go Papists, rapists and hedonistic heretics.  Have no time to sit through your blasphemous masses?  Just drive up and we'll give you your ashy forehead crosses right through your car window.  Want a little more pizazz with your penance?  A little razz-ma-tazz with your repentance?  Try our new Glitter Ashes™!  Who says you can't proudly display your sorrow and your sodomy for all the world to see?  Our new Glitter Ashes™ are like an activist t-shirt for your forehead!

Church Teller: Welcome to Our Lady of Sodomy, may I take your order?

Sodomite #1: Yes, I’d like a medium Glitter Ash™ and a side of Holy Communion wafers. (Honey, do you want anything?)

Sodomite #2: Yes, I’d like an absolution and a large priest, please.

Church Teller: That’ll be Five “Hail Marys" and twelve “Glory Bes.”  Pull up to the window, please.”

If you think I'm kidding, read this article: On Ash Wednesdays, ashes to go - with a little extra sparkle for LGBT Christians.

They just keep piling heretical doctrines on top of social justice issues on top of godless tradition.  It's like watching Dagwood Bumstead building a Godless Worldview Sandwich.

Edited by Brother Stafford

• Members
3 minutes ago, 1Timothy115 said:

Sad indeed, Rome will have them all together soon enough. I have an old Navy buddy that converted to the Church of Rome about 5 years ago.

Surprisingly, I didn't see that the Catholics are doing it.  It's the Lutherans, Episcopalians, Presbyterians &c. in this instance.