• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

the Pope-the Deceived-the Temple (three for now)

• Members

I see fulfillment of God's word appears as if it is picking up speed. The Muslims and the Anglicans, what next! 2 Thessalonians 2:4 .

Who will believe the obvious...not those rioting "protestors" in the streets of the U.S. they already believe blatant lies. So, for those of us who wondered how that would come about...if this isn't the answer then, it may be one of the answers for 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12.

We were studying "end times" after prayers this evening. We wondered if Pres. Trump would be the one to broker the deal to give the Temple Mount back to Israel. I voted for Trump but, I long to see my Savior most of all.

So what do you think about the possibility of Pres. Trump being that guy?

Edited by 1Timothy115

• Members

Maybe. I do not think that President Trump is the anti-Christ for several reasons (which I will not go into at this time).

The property that the Temple Mount is on is Israeli territory. So, I see no problem.

Could be that Trump brokers the deal to give the property back to Israel, and the some other leader, either of a country or a religion, starts the process to actually build the Tribulation Temple.

Hmmmm?  Any other thoughts?

• Members
8 minutes ago, John Young said:

For one, everybody will love the Anti-Christ. It will be someone that could deceive the very elect if God was not protecting their minds. Trump is not that well liked to be the Anti-Christ. 

Yep. He's also too white and too old. I expect a 33 1/2 year old middle eastern male.

• Members
1 hour ago, weary warrior said:

Yep. He's also too white and too old. I expect a 33 1/2 year old middle eastern male.

The way things are going that may not actually be a problem anymore. The Anti-Christ could just simply Self Identify as a "33 1/2 year old middle eastern male" and societal norms would demand everyone accept it as that person's "truth".

• Members
10 hours ago, Alan said:

Maybe. I do not think that President Trump is the anti-Christ for several reasons (which I will not go into at this time).

The property that the Temple Mount is on is Israeli territory. So, I see no problem.

Could be that Trump brokers the deal to give the property back to Israel, and the some other leader, either of a country or a religion, starts the process to actually build the Tribulation Temple.

Hmmmm?  Any other thoughts?

Sorry if I misled, I didn't intend to say Pres. trump was the 'anti-Christ' . I meant could he be the guy who brokers 'the deal' for the Muslims to hold their tongue and lose the Dome of the Rock and paving the way for the temple.

• Members
4 hours ago, John Young said:

The way things are going that may not actually be a problem anymore. The Anti-Christ could just simply Self Identify as a "33 1/2 year old middle eastern male" and societal norms would demand everyone accept it as that person's "truth".

Again, who 'anti-Christ is or isn't was not my intent in my OP. However, those who espouse "Self Identify...truth" I would consider part of the 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12.

• Members
12 minutes ago, 1Timothy115 said:

Sorry if I misled, I didn't intend to say Pres. trump was the 'anti-Christ' . I meant could he be the guy who brokers 'the deal' for the Muslims to hold their tongue and lose the Dome of the Rock and paving the way for the temple.

I understand. I also agree with you.

President Trump is a business man who is used to making maga-deals. He knows how to make two opposing sides to come together, make everybody some big money, make himself some money, and then do it again. Whether or not he can do that with politics, and /or, two enemies, is yet to be seen.

I do agree with the premise of 1Timothy115. I would not be totally surprised if President Trump brokered a deal between the Jews and the Arabs to allow the Jews to build the Temple. In fact, If Trump thinks it will help America, he will do some work behind the scenes, and, one day publicly annouce, "Guess who's going to get a Temple!"

If anybody can do it; Trump can.

• Members
On 3/1/2017 at 9:36 PM, 1Timothy115 said:

I see fulfillment of God's word appears as if it is picking up speed. The Muslims and the Anglicans, what next! 2 Thessalonians 2:4 .

Who will believe the obvious...not those rioting "protestors" in the streets of the U.S. they already believe blatant lies. So, for those of us who wondered how that would come about...if this isn't the answer then, it may be one of the answers for 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12.

We were studying "end times" after prayers this evening. We wondered if Pres. Trump would be the one to broker the deal to give the Temple Mount back to Israel. I voted for Trump but, I long to see my Savior most of all.

So what do you think about the possibility of Pres. Trump being that guy?

The Dome of the Rock can stay because it is given unto the Gentiles for the first half of the tribulation.

Revelation 1-2

1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

• Members
7 hours ago, Eric Stahl said:

The Dome of the Rock can stay because it is given unto the Gentiles for the first half of the tribulation.

Revelation 1-2

1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

You have no argument with me. I have not studied the exact location of the Temple.  Talk to the Jews, their archeologists and a great many of them believe the Holy of Holies is where the rock is today. Of course...they couldn't recognize our Lord Jesus Christ either. However, the Jews won't build the 3rd Temple unless they build it where it was twice previous.