• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Religious groups get $2,050 to settle each immigrant and sign waiver to NOT witness to them

• Members

The following is excerpted from a Don Boys' "Common Sense for Today"

Those religious groups include the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services, World Relief, Church World Services, Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, Episcopal Migration Ministries, the International Rescue Committee, and the U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants. When these groups send out a news release making their case for more immigration, they never mention that they receive $2,050 for each person they settle. Isn’t that an obvious conflict of interest? For sure, it is not full disclosure.

But it gets worse because all those religious groups must sign a federal waiver that they will not attempt to share the Gospel with the “refugees.” Wait a minute, I thought that was the basic reason all religious groups exist. No, in order to receive federal funds (your tax dollars), these groups agree they will not attempt to win refugees to Christ! It is illegal if they do, the cash will stop flowing. And practically all of the immigrants are Muslim, not Christian.

Here's the entire article

• Members

I had an exhaustive list of all the "refugee" (i.e. males of military age) resettlement charities state by state but can't seem to find it. I'd say around 70% on the list are Catholic, 15% Lutheran and the rest are Jewish and secular. 98% of Catholic Charities refugee money comes from the federal government. That is almost 70 million bucks from the feds just to that one charity alone. And there are hundreds of charities.

Also, not listed on the so-called exhaustive list is the Mormon Church. They are raking in millions now themselves but only after donating millions to the RCC because they needed training in refugee resettlement (i.e. spreading out young Catholic and Muslim males into conservative white communities in order to gain political/religious power in those communities). To get into the refugee money making scheme you need experience so apparently the LDS has been donating to the RCC to get training in how to play the game.

The best way to stop all of this is to completely cut off all federal funding. Off course, Trump will most likely be overruled by the Supreme Court, assassinated or impeached before this will happen.

Wave goodbye to the America we once knew and hello to a Third World Democrat plantation.

Edited by fastjav390

• Members
12 hours ago, Brother Stafford said:

However, don't confuse my disbelief in that aspect of the story as disbelief in the evidence that they are being paid for assisting refugees.  That claim seems legit and deplorable.

You are correct.

• Members

Probably their witnessing would do the immigrants no good.  If Catholics, for instance testified to them, they would probly be farther from the truth.  (Testify is the word you should use, not witneess, as that is something that happens to you.)0

Edited by Invicta

• Members

I thought the bible said to go into other nations to preach the gospel not to bring a whole other nation here to preach to them.

4 hours ago, Invicta said:

Probably their witnessing would do the immigrants no good.  If Catholics, for instance testified to them, they would probly be farther from the truth.  (Testify is the word you should use, not witneess, as that is something that happens to you.)0

Nobody PERIOD will witness to them because the refugee (males of military age) will end in some neighborhood run by Sharia Law. 

• Members

The whole point I think is that these groups may be more interested in so-called social "do-gooding" (?) rather than actually following the Biblical command to witness. 

As for our example I simply say:  Jonah -> Nineveh -> God: "And should not I spare Nineveh.."

Edited by 1611mac

• Members

Different situation but related:

Many years ago I investigated becoming a school chaplain as an outreach possibility. When reading the paperwork after the information session I saw that one of the things you must agree to (signed statement)was not to "promote your religious views", and the Bible would not be used in counselling.

This was a signed contract and so opened you up to legal action if you broke it.

What was the point to a chaplain who cannot use the Bible?

This was also a government requirement, not a school based thing by the way.

I understand that this has now changed, but it was the case years ago where I am.

• Members
41 minutes ago, DaveW said:

Different situation but related:

Many years ago I investigated becoming a school chaplain as an outreach possibility. When reading the paperwork after the information session I saw that one of the things you must agree to (signed statement)was not to "promote your religious views", and the Bible would not be used in counselling.

This was a signed contract and so opened you up to legal action if you broke it.

What was the point to a chaplain who cannot use the Bible?

This was also a government requirement, not a school based thing by the way.

I understand that this has now changed, but it was the case years ago where I am.

We have a man who is a prison chaplain preach at our church and he holds bible studies with the prisoners. Last time he came he was doing Romans.+

• 4 years later...
  • Members
On 2/11/2017 at 3:56 PM, 1611mac said:

The following is excerpted from a Don Boys' "Common Sense for Today"

Those religious groups include the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services, World Relief, Church World Services, Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, Episcopal Migration Ministries, the International Rescue Committee, and the U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants. When these groups send out a news release making their case for more immigration, they never mention that they receive $2,050 for each person they settle. Isn’t that an obvious conflict of interest? For sure, it is not full disclosure.

But it gets worse because all those religious groups must sign a federal waiver that they will not attempt to share the Gospel with the “refugees.” Wait a minute, I thought that was the basic reason all religious groups exist. No, in order to receive federal funds (your tax dollars), these groups agree they will not attempt to win refugees to Christ! It is illegal if they do, the cash will stop flowing. And practically all of the immigrants are Muslim, not Christian.

TONS (billions? more? ) of money are given on condition ,  secret or open,  that the truth be not shared , told , taught,  in any form,  fasciest way, or to convert or to save anyone from anything,  unless it is approved and aims to convert them to believe more lies and/or the false gospel.   The infiltration of idolatry via immigrants, legal and illegal,  has been planned and worked since before the san fran fire over 100 years ago.

Edited by jeff_student_of_Jesus