• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members
13 minutes ago, Brother Stafford said:

Since I joined, I have been able to access OnlineBaptist.com through a normal ISP internet connection.  For almost a week now, I have been unable to access OB that way.  The only reason I am able to access it now it that I am usign a proxy server and even then, I had to try many different proxies until I found on e that would allow me to access the site.  OB is the only site with which I am having this issue.

Anyone els having this issue?

Yes I had a similar experience last week.  I could get on the site with my mobile broadand and on my phone, but not on my wifi,  I tried rebooting my router then my modem and router but with no response.  I tried that again a few days later and it worked.

• Administrators
On 1/8/2017 at 5:58 PM, Brother Stafford said:

Since I joined, I have been able to access OnlineBaptist.com through a normal ISP internet connection.  For almost a week now, I have been unable to access OB that way.  The only reason I am able to access it now it that I am usign a proxy server and even then, I had to try many different proxies until I found on e that would allow me to access the site.  OB is the only site with which I am having this issue.

Anyone els having this issue?

Can you send me your ip address? Your IP may have been accidently blocked.