• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

fundamentaltop500

• Members

I have recently, (from yesterday) been getting messages when I am on this site from Malwarebytes that  it has blocked a malicious site and that is fundamentaltop500.  I have not had that before.  

Is that usual?  IP given is 174.37.216.226  

C:\program files\ Chrome (X86) Google Chrome\applications\Chrome.exe

Edited by Invicta

• Administrators

I may be interesting to see if anyone else on the forum has this problem. That way you would know if it is your computer, your browser, or just where it is coming from. Does it say what application is blocking this site? I ask because it could very well be a anti-virus program that you have installed. I would think the last would be the likely culprit.

• Members

Yes I think it is Jim.  I am getting the same message on MS Edge,  I think the link has been there all the time but I Have just started getting this message in the last week,  I have emailed Malwarebytes, waiting for a reply.

Edited by Invicta

• Members
19 hours ago, BroMatt said:

It is a simply a link to http://fundamentaltop500.com/. Let me know if  Malwarebytes does not fix it on their end, and I'll remove it from the footer here so you will not get that popup all the time.

Thank you Bro Matt, I received the following reply from Malwarebytes

• 4 years later...
  • Administrators
3 hours ago, noahrods0808 said:

This was really interesting and informative. Thank you very much for posting this. Keep posting for more. 

----------------

If you think this thread is interesting and informative, try reading the Bible.

FYI: I say that because his reply is suspiciously spam looking

• Members

Yes, Matt, I see a lot of the exact same type of replies on Youtube - a random person on a random video (which could be about anything), "that was interesting and informative", etc. My first thought was, did they even watch the video (or in this case, read the article), but then I realized that it was a standard response - and sometimes I do a search for other comments by that same person, see they say the same thing on every video they comment on, then report them as spam. Hello, I am a robot... (or a spambot, or just a spammer with no life).