• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pope said Evolution is real

• Members

The pope has said that evolution and the big bang are real an God is not a magician with a magic wand. I suppose in his eyes that must give God less power than the priest who transforms the bread and wine.  The real magic is that they manage to get so many people to believe that false story.

• Moderators

Yes, the RCC's official position for a while has been that God used evolution to create, as well as believing in extraterrestrial life on other planets, such that I believe they have already addressed whether or not an alien would be able to be baptized by them. They own their own observatory, looking for signs of alien life. And, well, it was a priest that first maxresdefault.jpgpostulated the idea of the Big Bang.

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 10:53 AM, Invicta said:

The pope has said that evolution and the big bang are real an God is not a magician with a magic wand. I suppose in his eyes that must give God less power than the priest who transforms the bread and wine.  The real magic is that they manage to get so many people to believe that false story.

Francis is totally off of his rocker man.

• Members

Yes, brother "UkuleleMike", the RCC does own their own observatory and call it "lucifer"... how fitting of them to admit they are getting their aide from the devil himself. How readily they will accept the antichrist.