• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Greetings in Christ Jesus

• Members

Hello all,
I am Brother Ed, currently sitting in the heart of the bread basket, beautiful Diyala province, Iraq. This is my second trip to this part of Iraq, and I have no doubts as to why Ezekiel desired to go home to Israel so bad.
Anyway, I am truly with blessed with a beautiful wife, Amy; and two beautiful daughters, Kayla and Samantha. All of which are in Texas waiting for Daddy to come home in a few months.
God saved me at the age of 26, called me to preach a year later, and has continuously blessed me since. I love the things of God, and I love to fellowship with his people. That's why I'm here. I hope that I can be a blessing to ya'll, as I know you will be a blessing to me.

May God Richly bless each of You.

Well, hello. Welcome to OB...Bro. Ed. It is such a blessing to have you on-board. :thumb May Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you and your family. :pray for the people of Iraq. :wave:

• Members

BroEd,

Just wanted to say welcome aboard. I spent a lot of time as a combat trainer in everything from weapons training and mounted patrols to POW handling and room clearing while I was in the Marines, but I never dod have to go over - just trained everyone else. So I can't say I know exactly what you are going through, but I can empathize and I know what it's like to be away from your family (church family included) for extended periods of time. We'll keep you in our prayers and I encourage you to be a witness while you are out there and stay in God's word and continue to grow. If there's a good place to preach where eternity could be right around the next corner for any one of the men and women you come in contact with, you're there. God Bless and I look forward to conversing with you.

• Members
Hello all,
I am Brother Ed, currently sitting in the heart of the bread basket, beautiful Diyala province, Iraq. This is my second trip to this part of Iraq, and I have no doubts as to why Ezekiel desired to go home to Israel so bad.
Anyway, I am truly with blessed with a beautiful wife, Amy; and two beautiful daughters, Kayla and Samantha. All of which are in Texas waiting for Daddy to come home in a few months.
God saved me at the age of 26, called me to preach a year later, and has continuously blessed me since. I love the things of God, and I love to fellowship with his people. That's why I'm here. I hope that I can be a blessing to ya'll, as I know you will be a blessing to me.

May God Richly bless each of You.

hi bro ed! welcome aboard!!! :wave: