• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hell's Compartments: Then, Now, and In the Future.

• Members
1 hour ago, Salyan said:

They were there because they were still held captive by sin, in a sense.  It was sin that prevented them from you directly going to heaven with God, until Christ’s sacrifice for sin was complete. Is that captivity – of sin — that Christ had victory over.

I appreciate the feedback Salyan.

I should mention that I believe that the saved still go to Abraham's Bosom. It hasn't been emptied yet.

In fact, if I may be so bold as to post something that many here will find shocking, I believe Abraham's Bosom is described in the Book of Revelation.

The Twenty Four Elders are Abraham's ribs. The Throne is his Heart.

The saved await there to become Born Again.

Something like this...

mhp-0832.png.2441777fb14150f34b19107bff809383.png

Sorry if my graphics are crude. It's the best I can do.

Perhaps Pastor Mike can explain it better...

(Removed by moderator)

• Members
4 minutes ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Oh dear...I give up.

I'll say this...MJW is interesting.

Carry on.

No wait... Check this out, I have something special to show you in response to this...

4 hours ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Let me ask you a question. When the Bible says that Christ is the cornerstone of the church, does that mean that he's literally a large stone that was set as the corner of a building?

This may not answer your question, but it is related.

We all know that the Temple is the Body right?

Look what happens when we compare the Tabernacle in the Wilderness to a Biological Cell...

mhp-0707.png.9aae58006471f71a4d7aa6a6ed7b60bd.png

mhp-0709.png.17efd782c7f5b8f7079093e5799a4e67.png

It's a perfect match!!!

• Members
16 minutes ago, MJW said:

Jesus descends into the Wombs of many pregnant Mothers and gives gifts and preaches to them...

Nup nup nup - sorry, but this has no basis in scripture. You have twisted those passages in order to present something that is, once again, not in the passage. 

You are reading into the passage what you want in it. You are not reading from the passage what is already in it.

• Members

Some more context in support of the 'child in the Womb' thesis...

Ephesians 4:14-16
"That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love."

See that?

The context of the verses are referring to Children becoming Born Again.

• Members
14 minutes ago, DaveW said:

Nup nup nup - sorry, but this has no basis in scripture.

Sure it does.

The 'Belly' of the 'Whale' is Hell...

Jonah 2:2
"And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice"

Belly and Hell go hand in hand.

It's the Bibles way of teaching adult subject matter similar to how the tale of the stork is told about where babies come from.

Jonah was a picture of being saved before birth...

Jonah 2:6
"I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God."

Edited by MJW

• Members

Now link it to this...

Matthew 12:40
"For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth"

'Belly' and 'Heart of the Earth' are synonymous.

The 'Heart' is inside of the unborn Child inside of the Earthly Mother.

The Heart is also the Throne.

Jesus went there to preach.

• Members

You genuinely have no idea about proper Biblical interpretation.......

You make the Scripture fit with your ideas.

That is wrong.

Part of this problem stems from you not being a part of a church but instead getting your teaching from people you don't know and who don't know nor care about you.

There is a reason why God made churches.

• Members

Wow, another pure nutter! Go spew your poison and filth somewhere else. This website is for true Bible believers to fellowship on and those who are truly seeking salvation to come here and find answers to their sincere questions - not for wackos to invent their own brand of new age science fiction.

Though I will admit, this is the most original demonic type of heresies I have ever heard online.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Wow, another pure nutter! Go spew your poison and filth somewhere else. This website is for true Bible believers to fellowship on and those who are truly seeking salvation to come here and find answers to their sincere questions - not for wackos to invent their own brand of new age science fiction.

Sorry you feel that way Jerry. I've spent years studying these things and many have found them to be a blessing.

OK then, I guess this is where I get banned. Before I go I just want to share one last slide with you all...

mhp-0793.png.b30e898e68ac9e73efae3e12432e2cee.png

I wish I could have spent more time with you folks.

Take care.

• Members

I don't think anyone is suggesting you be banned...... yet.

Jerry has responded to your sarcasm and aggressive tone.

I will say that we don't often take to kindly to people arriving here and taking it upon themselves to "teach" their pet doctrines.

What we do like is people who want to join our community and discuss - not argue about things.

But you are drawing some hugely long bows and making some strange interpretations and then telling us that we don't believe what the Bible says.

But you haven't really introduced yourself properly and you haven't  entered into any general "get to know you" type conversations.

Hang for a while. Get to know is and help us to get to know you. 

THEN join the discussions and DISCUSS rather than just argue.

• Members
4 hours ago, MJW said:

Before I go I just want to share one last slide with you all...

mhp-0793.png.b30e898e68ac9e73efae3e12432e2cee.png

I wish I could have spent more time with you folks.

Take care.

I will make a bit of a comment about this chart.

It is very difficult to see how the tribes relate to the items mentioned without some sort of explanation. The positions of the tribes are in direct relation to the tabernacle, but in that case what does the tabernacle represent among them - for in that relationship the tabernacle is central - both physically and in concept. But the tabernacle is not mentioned at all on the chart.

I am not 100% certain without checking but I think the position of the tribes in the 3x4 grid relates to the High Priests breastplate, but again what meaning does that carry in the chart?

The three parts of the atom relating to the three persons of the Godhead I find curious because there are a multiplicity of protons and electrons in any given atom - is this suggesting the possibility of multiple gods, because that is the obvious suggestion - that Jesus is not the only one and the Holy Spirit is not the only one.

And also the Higgs boson is supposed to be a sub  particle of atoms which would indicate that God is made up of priests and levites.......

Without a legend of explanation this chart, aside from being useless on it's own, could easily be interpreted as promoting multiple gods and the raising of men up to be gods. 

So, at best the chart is useless as provided, and at worst it is teaching and promoting false teaching and doctrines.

Edited by DaveW

• Administrators

Alrighty then. This thread is going to be locked as soon as I'm done posting this. And I think you'll understand why...

MJW has brought to this thread nonsense spewed on David Icke's forum. David Icke is a conspiracy theorist (please understand, I'm not against every "conspiracy theory" because the devil really is out to get us) who is anti-Israel, believes shape-shifting lizards control the earth, parallel universes, that he is a son of the godhead, had an illegitimate child from his wife-approved relationship with a psychic (his wife renamed herself Michaela, you know - from the archangel Michael).

I could go on and on, but I don't need to. The fact remains that the nonsense listed in this thread appears on his official forum. I'm leaving the thread intact simply for educational purposes. However, to the reader of this forum: please be advised that what MJW has said and posted in this thread is not biblical. 

@John Young, if you'd like to comment, let me know. I'll be glad to unlock it for your comment, since you are the originator of the thread.