• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Church directory links

• Members

Just because, I decided to have a look at the church directory links, and I discovered that those displaying on the front page are not working - they bring up the not found 404 error. The "Church Directory" tab at the top does the same.

I assume that the recent change/upgrade that happened has also broken this feature as well as the other things noted so far.

Please note that this is for information and not meant to sound critical - I don't need to see them, but someone coming later might, and BroMatt needs to know so when he has some spare time (!?!?!?!?!?! - I am not sure I remember what that is) he can have a look.

Dave

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators

I'll have a look at this and see if there may be something I can do. But if not, it is good to bring this subject up again in the hope that BroMatt will see and act on it. He was not on th board for some time when he was starting a new church, but now he has more time to be on here,

• Members

The link is a cruftless link that doesn't have a corresponding page.   A cruftless link is one that has the directory name and ends in a backslash.  A specific page is not given.  But with a cruftless link you must have a "default" page setup which is usually index.html or index.php.    I tried typing both and neither one work.  ie: http://www.onlinebaptist.com/church_directory/index.html  and http://www.onlinebaptist.com/church_directory/index.php

So the link does not have a corresponding home page in that directory.

Edited by 1611mac