• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Making America Great Again

• Members

Brethren,

President Trump is seriously considering leaving the U.S. participation (membership), of the United Nations Human Rights Council due to its blatant anti-Israel policy agenda.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/us-reconsidering-membership-in-un-council-urges-end-to-israel-obsession.html

The membership and participation in this anti-Semitic, and unholy, U.N. Human Rights Council was initiated by Obama.

This action would not only be great for America, but also for Israel, and for our relationship as a country with the will of God helping the Jews as much as we can.

Alan 

Edited by Alan
spelling left out the word 'leaving'

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Brethren,

President Trump sign an order to rescind numerous Obama-era Environmental Protection Agency regulations on the Coal industry.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/28/trump-signs-executive-order-rolling-back-obama-era-energy-regs.html

In my opinion, the Obama-era regulations were harmful to the American economy. They were partially implemented  due to the climate change activists, politically minded politicians who were power-hungry, greedy individuals like Al Gore, and the globalists who want to tax the world and take away the freedoms that American's enjoy.

In my opinion, President Trump's directives will be beneficial to America. President Trump is acting for the benefit of Americans and not for a global society.

Edited by Alan
spelling

• Members

Alan,

My sense of the current situation concerning Mr. Trump is that the American media will never let the American people know anything about the current administration unless it can be delivered with a negative slant.  I am not implying he has done everything right (no one does) but I believe that he has done some really good things we may never see in the newspapers or main line media.  That said Mr. Obama surely went against the wishes of the American public with what is referred to as Obama Care, had there been a vote of Americans the insurance plan would never have gotten to first base.  And now to see him go after environment fanatics is good in my eyes because like yourself I know that for the next 1007 years the world will be just fine environmentally.     

• Members
19 hours ago, Orval said:

My sense of the current situation concerning Mr. Trump is that the American media will never let the American people know anything about the current administration unless it can be delivered with a negative slant. 

The comments by Orval are correct and indicative of the world's attitude towards those people (whether in the church or not), who do right. An individual can see this in politics, business, church history, history of the Jews, and in some churches. 

One of the reasons why the true church history of true local New Testament churches, and the history of correct doctrine, is  skewed (or distorted), is that the false teachers among the churches are more numerous than true teachers of the scriptures. False teachers of the scriptures, and denominational teachers, will ignore, disparage (or to speak of in a slighting way),  speak with a negative slant, of those within the true churches. We are seeing this negative speaking, and writing (especially among internet theologians), of men of God even within the IFB churches.

Orval is correct.

• Members

Brethren,

Please take notice that I did not say one thing about the Healthcare bill that Trump tried to pass, nor have (to my knowledge), said in this thread that the Trump Healthcare bill is a good, or great thing, for America. 

To give one recent example; when I quoted Orval I deliberately did not quote his thoughts on heathcare. 

I also understand that Trump is not righteous in all that he does. In fact, if you notice my postings, I am being very selective in what I post. This is deliberate on my part. I do not agree with all that Trump does, is doing, or is going to do. I am just trying to focus on the actions that Trump is doing that I feel will make America great.

Please, do not make this thread into a debate about the Health care mess. I have my own thoughts on the issue and for now I will keep them private.

Alan

Edited by Alan
delted doubled word spelling

• Members

An Apology and an Explanation,

Even though the Health care issue was mentioned, as I mentioned before, I deliberately did not quote it nor reference to it. I am sorry if anybody felt  that I misled them.

This is not a balanced thread. I did not intend it to be a balanced thread. President Trump has so many character traits that I do not feel is worthy to mention, nor do I agree on some of his polices are good for America (including his Health care agenda), that I have had to limit this thread.

It is my hope that all of us can find some ground of discussion within the framework of this thread. I want to include everybody in this discussion. As Dale Carnegie aptly put it, I am 'trying to win friends,' (I think all of you know the rest of the phrase).

Brethren,

My sole intention on this thread is to express the good things that President Trump is doing to help our country become a great country. Hopefully, he will do so according to the law of the land; the Constitution. And, hopefully, the House of Representatives and Senate will act like Statesmen, and not politicians with a personal agenda, and get behind some of the good things that President Trump is trying to pass into law.

The United States has almost been destroyed through the lawlessness, liberal, globalist, and communistic agenda of the Obama administration. I sense that President Trump is trying very hard to get rid of the destructive agenda, destructive regulations, and destructive personnel that permeates the 'swamp at DC.'

Therefore, this thread is to post those good actions of President Trump. I do not think Trump's action of Health care is beneficial for America, so, I do not care to discuss it, nor is it in the realm of the intention of this thread.

Alan

Edited by Alan
re-arranged the first heading & paragrph & deleted first sentance & part of the second sentance

• Members

Like i said before; Mr. Trump ain't going to be perfect. He's a politician, not a pastor (none of those are perfect either). I think the man, however flawed, has the best intentions for our Nation as opposed to Obama and the Clintons who intended to destroy it

• Members

For a forum group that is supposed to enjoy social engagement on any topic there seems to be a tab bit of tender toes amongst the collective membership. Might I suggest we assume others are friendly and can have differing opinions without being frustrated. Social issues are of interest to all (i.e. social) and no two people will agree on every point of a discussion. So, smile, shake your head and praise the Lord we are not all alike God made us different. I loved the line in Robin Hood Prince of Thieves when the little girl asks Azeem if “God painted him”, he replies “yes” because “Allah (Aramaic for God) loves wondrous variety”. That is what we have in the forum “wondrous variety” enjoy it.

Edited by Orval

• Members

Alas! Being imperfect, we are all prone to make mistakes:sorry: . Especially when it comes to social and political issues  :4_6_103: they sometimes make us harried :4_2_204v: .

So, when I started this thread I tried to make it a positive issue :4_6_100: and limited it to one thought :think_smiley_42: : How the policies of President Trump will help America become great again. I understand that the goal is very limited, perhaps too limited, and have some of the brethren a little concerned (probably rightly so), but, after pulling my hair out what to do :3531a34faafcd3d5ab8749a94f57319e: , please bear with me :15_1_63:  . I will try and take heed to the admonition of the wisest King in the world; "Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: ..." Proverbs 4:27a

Alan

Edited by Alan
grammer deleted doubled phrase deleted perturbed and emoticon

• Members
2 hours ago, Alan said:

Alas! Being imperfect, we are all prone to make mistakes:sorry: . Especially when it comes to social and political issues  :4_6_103: they sometimes make us harried :4_2_204v: .

So, when I started this thread I tried to make it a positive issue :4_6_100: and limited it to one thought :think_smiley_42: : How the policies of President Trump will help America become great again. I understand that the goal is very limited, perhaps too limited, and have some of the brethren a little perturbed :4_2_204v:(probably rightly so), but, after pulling my hair out what to do :3531a34faafcd3d5ab8749a94f57319e: , please bear with me :15_1_63:  . I will try and take heed to the admonition of the wisest King in the world; "Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: ..." Proverbs 4:27a

Alan

Once again brother Alan I am being force to a refresher course hieroglyphics.  The drawings are so hard to understand. :4_12_2:

• Members

Brethren,

President Trump just signed two new Executive Orders to eliminate the effects off the previous administrations bad trade deals with foreign countries.

I would like to give all of the brethren two of the noteworthy quotes from President Trump.

1. "The theft of American prosperity will end."

2. "Jobs and wealth have been stripped from our country."

President Trump will bring back manufacturing and jobs to America. This action will help America become the great nation it once was economically.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5380884625001/?#sp=show-clips

Alan

Edited by Alan
grammer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Brethren,

Here is some relaxing music to listen too while we wait for more good news from our Government. It may take  awhile before I can report more good news. So, sit back, open up the Book of Psalms, and pray for our leaders that they will do, "...  that which was right in the sight of the LORD ..." 1 Kings 15:11

Note: On April 5, 2020 I noticed that the original song was not longer available and uploaded a different song; "Blessed Assurance."

I do hope "Blessed Assurance" is a blessing to all of the brethren.

God bless!

Alan

Edited by Alan
deleted original song and uploaded another.

• Members

I don't like Trump bombing Syria. Especially when there is no proof that Assad had anything to do with it except from what the "White Helmets" have said who have already been proven to be in league with Al-Qaeda. Trump said  during his campaign he would not get involved over there with regime changes that only make matters worse. This has the Neo-Con stamp of approval all over it.

I'm also disappointed with him selecting Kevin Hassett as his economic advisor. Hassett is 100% pro-illegal immigration and outsourcing and is a former chairman of the Council of Foreign Relations. So more broken promises by Trump. I think we can forget about the Wall.

I think the 24/7 hammering he has been taking by the globalists and liberal MSM has worn him down. Let's hope he doesn't become a CFR stooge. 

Edited by fastjav390