• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Almighty God

• Members

“And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.” (Genesis 17:1)

This is the first of 48 occurrences of the designation of God by the term “Almighty” in the Old Testament. There are also nine times in the New Testament where God is called “A... More..._NUqNQ8ri_I

View the full article

• Members

Thanks for sharing the article. A muslim co-worker of mine scoffed at me when I replied to his question, "you're telling me that God can resurrect even those who have turned to dust? lol!!!" I said, "I'm not sure about your god, but mine definitely can. For nothing is impossible with Him."

• Members
18 hours ago, (Omega) said:

Thanks for sharing the article. A muslim co-worker of mine scoffed at me when I replied to his question, "you're telling me that God can resurrect even those who have turned to dust? lol!!!" I said, "I'm not sure about your god, but mine definitely can. For nothing is impossible with Him."

Wait!!!  Are you telling me that your God (that is -- the one true and living God of the Bible) can actually create something even out of nothing at all (which is actually less that "the dust")?