• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Mid Tribulation fleeing of Israel

• Members
On 2/6/2018 at 5:49 PM, Marilyn C said:

Bro Eric,

Ps. 83 was the 6 day war & has already happened. Could be a good topic for another thread. Ezekiel`s war is just on the horizon, and another good topic to explore. Now as per Zech. 12 we can see from the context that the Lord is referring to `that day, ` the specific day of the Lord when He comes to the Mount of Olives at the end of the trib. 

regards, Marilyn.

Marilyn,

V 12 At the time of the 6 day war the Arabs had the temple.

V13-15 This will be the effects of a nuclear bomb when Israel burns its neighbors.

V 18 Will happen after the tribulation.

The great tribulation will start in the middle of the 7 years of Jacob's trouble. Daniel 12:1-3, Revelation 12:7-17, Zechariah 14:1-5

Psalm 83:12-18

12 Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.

13 O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind.

14 As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;

15 So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.

16 Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD.

17 Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:

18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

• Members

Zechariah 12:9-14

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10 And I will po14ur upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;

13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;

14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

(I believe when half of the people of Israel go into captivity that the women and children will be taken to the land of the eagle) and the men will stay to fight at the time of war of Ezekiel 38.

Revelation 12:13-14

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Edited by Eric Stahl

• Members
On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 1:50 AM, Eric Stahl said:

Zechariah 12:9-14

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10 And I will po14ur upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;

13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;

14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

(I believe when half of the people of Israel go into captivity that the women and children will be taken to the land of the eagle) and the men will stay to fight at the time of war of Ezekiel 38.

Revelation 12:13-14

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Hi Eric,

`And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem` (Zech. 12: 10 & 11)

Here we see that the Lord has gone into Jerusalem and shown Himself to the people of Israel. They realise that He is their Messiah and mourn for Him. They mourn IN JERUSALEM. Now that CANNOT happen in the middle of the tribulation because we are told in God`s word that the anti-Christ, (the lawless one) sets up the abomination of desolation in their temple. When Jesus was on earth He even told them that when they see that  - `to flee.` (Matt. 24: 15 - 22) Thus they are not mourning but fleeing in the middle of the trib,  while at the end of the trib, they will mourn when the Lord Jesus Christ comes in power and great glory and reveals Himself to them.

Big time difference there bro, Marilyn.

• Members
2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Eric,

`And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem` (Zech. 12: 10 & 11)

Here we see that the Lord has gone into Jerusalem and shown Himself to the people of Israel. They realise that He is their Messiah and mourn for Him. They mourn IN JERUSALEM. Now that CANNOT happen in the middle of the tribulation because we are told in God`s word that the anti-Christ, (the lawless one) sets up the abomination of desolation in their temple. When Jesus was on earth He even told them that when they see that  - `to flee.` (Matt. 24: 15 - 22) Thus they are not mourning but fleeing in the middle of the trib,  while at the end of the trib, they will mourn when the Lord Jesus Christ comes in power and great glory and reveals Himself to them.

Ezekiel 39:6-8

6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

8 Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.

(When the fire falls on Russia and America Israel will know it is the Lord and they will never turn away from God again.)

• Members
23 minutes ago, Eric Stahl said:

Ezekiel 39:6-8

6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

8 Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.

(When the fire falls on Russia and America Israel will know it is the Lord and they will never turn away from God again.)

Hi Eric,

I posted some details to you bro, and it would be courteous to reply to them -

regards, Marilyn.

• Members
9 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Eric,

I posted some details to you bro, and it would be courteous to reply to them -

regards, Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,

In the middle of the tribulation when the antichrist enters the temple the Jews reject him then he brings the armies of the world to take Jerusalem. Israel will see the Lord Jesus come to their rescue. He will split the Mount of Olives so they can escape to the river ford on the Arnon river (Isaiah 16:1-5)

Zechariah
Chapter 14

1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

After the tribulation Israel will again see Jesus coming to be with them as King.

Isaiah
Chapter 60

1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

(verse 3 starts the 1000 year kingdom age.)

3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Thank you for making me explain! You have an above average knowledge of prophecy. It is fun talking to you on the other side of the world.

Edited by Eric Stahl

• Members
9 hours ago, Eric Stahl said:

Hi Marilyn,

In the middle of the tribulation when the antichrist enters the temple the Jews reject him then he brings the armies of the world to take Jerusalem. Israel will see the Lord Jesus come to their rescue. He will split the Mount of Olives so they can escape to the river ford on the Arnon river (Isaiah 16:1-5)

Hi Eric,

I also appreciate to talk to those who study God`s word in depth. Now we are getting to details. You say that about the time of him setting up his A/D then he brings the armies of the world to take Jerusalem. However...it is not until the end of the trib, that that happens. The armies of the world gather in the vast expansive valley at Armageddon, north of Israel. We know they go through the land of Israel killing all Israeli as they go - two thirds of the nation of Israel. (Zech. 13: 8) Then the world`s armies take Jerusalem and finally gather in victory formation surrounding Jerusalem. (Luke 21: 20 & 24)

We know it will be a pyrrhic victory - costing more to the victor than to the vanquished!

regards, Marilyn.

• Members
4 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Eric,

I also appreciate to talk to those who study God`s word in depth. Now we are getting to details. You say that about the time of him setting up his A/D then he brings the armies of the world to take Jerusalem. However...it is not until the end of the trib, that that happens. The armies of the world gather in the vast expansive valley at Armageddon, north of Israel. We know they go through the land of Israel killing all Israeli as they go - two thirds of the nation of Israel. (Zech. 13: 8) Then the world`s armies take Jerusalem and finally gather in victory formation surrounding Jerusalem. (Luke 21: 20 & 24)

We know it will be a pyrrhic victory - costing more to the victor than to the vanquished!

regards, Marilyn.

Marilyn.

(The antichrist will set up his base camp at Armageddon before the Russian invasion.)

Daniel 11:43a

43athe Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Revelation
Chapter 11

1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Edited by Eric Stahl

• Members
3 hours ago, Eric Stahl said:

Marilyn.

(The antichrist will set up his base camp at Armageddon before the Russian invasion.)

Daniel 11:43a

43athe Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Revelation
Chapter 11

1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Hi Eric,

From those scriptures we understand that the anti-Christ will go over to the Lord`s glorious mountain - Mount Zion in Jerusalem and tread down the holy city for 42 months. It does not say anything about Armageddon there.

Marilyn.

• Members
6 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Eric,

From those scriptures we understand that the anti-Christ will go over to the Lord`s glorious mountain - Mount Zion in Jerusalem and tread down the holy city for 42 months. It does not say anything about Armageddon there.

Marilyn.

Marilyn,

The main point is that He (666) will be there to fight for Israel and the oil in the area when the Ezekiel 38:1-12 alliance comes to fight in the first half of the tribulation.

Edited by Eric Stahl

• Members
11 hours ago, Eric Stahl said:

Marilyn,

The main point is that He (666) will be there to fight for Israel and the oil in the area when the Ezekiel 38:1-12 alliance comes to fight in the first half of the tribulation.

Hi Eric,

I don`t see that in scripture. Maybe time to start another thread on some of these details ay - The Russian War. (Ezekiel) etc

regards, Marilyn.

• Members
1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Eric,

I don`t see that in scripture. Maybe time to start another thread on some of these details ay - The Russian War. (Ezekiel) etc

regards, Marilyn.

Marilyn,

When Jesus comes from Bozrah he is judging people and he is alone. The people of Israel are with the survivors of Moab at the River ford on the Arnon river one third of the way south on Jordan's side of the dead Sea.

Isaiah
Chapter 63

1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

• Members
1 hour ago, Eric Stahl said:

Marilyn,

When Jesus comes from Bozrah he is judging people and he is alone. The people of Israel are with the survivors of Moab at the River ford on the Arnon river one third of the way south on Jordan's side of the dead Sea.

Isaiah
Chapter 63

1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Hi Eric,

Scripture says that  the Lord has trodden the winepress alone, as it is He who alone can judge, however .....God`s word tells us that His angelic army comes with Him to deliver Israel and bring judgment upon the nations.

`When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and ALL THE HOLY ANGELS with Him. `(Matt. 25: 31)

`...the Son of Man....comes in His own glory, and in His Father`s glory and in the glory of the HOLY ANGELS.` (Luke 9: 26)

Marilyn. 

Edited by Marilyn C

• Members
21 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Eric,

Scripture says that  the Lord has trodden the winepress alone, as it is He who alone can judge, however .....God`s word tells us that His angelic army comes with Him to deliver Israel and bring judgment upon the nations.

`When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and ALL THE HOLY ANGELS with Him. `(Matt. 25: 31)

`...the Son of Man....comes in His own glory, and in His Father`s glory and in the glory of the HOLY ANGELS.` (Luke 9: 26)

Marilyn. 

Marilyn,

We saints will be the army to kill the army of antichrist.

Psalm 149:5-9

5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.

6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;

7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;

8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;

9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.