• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The current US President / The UN / Israel

• Members

Tomorrow, the UN will have a special (high level only) meeting to try to push the "palesinian" agenda far over the edge.
They are meeting for the supposed "Paris Agreement" (the climate change nonsense).
And on the coat-tails of this outrageous agreement, The UN intends to FORCEFULLY divide Israel.
They intend to attempt to FORCE a treaty upon Israel to give all of Jerusalem, the Golan, and Judea/Samaria (falsely called the "west bank") to the so-called "palestinians".

I read the qualifications for signing this "special" treaty.
only Heads of State, Heads of Government and Ministers for Foreign Affairs are able to sign.

The House of Representatives sent Obama letters urging him NOT to sign any agreement to divide Israel, but instead to allow the 2 parties (Israel and the "palestinans") to work it out themselves.
Over 91% of the house sent these letters to Obama.
His arrogant response (and also a similar response from VP Biden) was that he basically doesn't care what the house thinks (nor does he care what the US citizens think, nor does he care what God thinks).
According to 3 reports I read/heard the only 3 nations who could stop this initiative would be one of these 3:
    France
    Britain
    The US
Which (if any) of the 3 do you suppose would either vote against (or even abstain from voting) on this???

Anyone knowledgeable about Bible prophecy would be able to see the prophetic implications if such a mandated covenant were to be forced upon Israel in regard to (false) "peace and safety" as well as the further parting of Israel's land.

I guess we will see tomorrow what the outcome will be. This president is sure wreaking havoc here in the US and around the world with his arrogance. Do you think Obama will be so arrogantly bold as to defy the will of the people, including the House of Representatives and sign the agreement to part God's land?

• Members

It has long been the policy of American presidents to expect Israel to give up "land for peace". This has been the case regardless of the political party the president belongs to. To a great extent, this is a major part of the reason the Israel and so-called Palestinians there are in the situation we have today.

No American president, Dem or Repub, has been willing to accept Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Land Israel has captured during wars defending herself from Arab aggression has been viewed by American presidents as occupied land which Israel needs to give up.

Israel having America as a "friend" has had some benefits for Israel but also a great many burdensome hindrances which over the years have prevented Israel from doing what should have been done at the time. Thus we have the very convoluted mess that now exists in and around Israel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/21/2016 at 1:39 PM, Ronda said:

His arrogant response (and also a similar response from VP Biden) was that he basically doesn't care what the house thinks (nor does he care what the US citizens think, nor does he care what God thinks).

How do you know what God thinks?

On 4/21/2016 at 1:39 PM, Ronda said:

According to 3 reports I read/heard the only 3 nations who could stop this initiative would be one of these 3:
    France
    Britain
    The US
Which (if any) of the 3 do you suppose would either vote against (or even abstain from voting) on this???

Possibly none of them.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Invicta said:

How do you know what God thinks?

God's word tells me what He thinks. 

Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed"

This blessing was passed down from Abraham to Isaac to Jacob and his descendants, a shown throughout the old testament.
Gen12:7 "And the Lord appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the Lord, who appeared unto him.

Genesis 28:1 "And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him..."
28:4 "And give thee the blessing of Abraham, to thee, and to thy seed with thee; that thou mayest inherit the land wherein thou art a stranger, which God gave unto Abraham."

I believe this has been discussed ad nauseam. This was an UNCONDITIONAL promise to Israel.

11 minutes ago, Invicta said:

Possibly none of them.

On this, I  agree. to their respective detriment also. I just read where London has elected it's first islamic mayor. France is already over-run with them and I think the attacks there were just the beginning. The US will suffer the same fate if our evil president has his way.

• Members

As God is sovereign, His will will be done.  Nothing happens to Israel without God planning it, just as he sent enemies to punish them in the OT, so he sends enemies today.  Israel needs to turn to Jesus in repentance for salvation.

• Members

8 minutes ago, Invicta said:

Israel needs to turn to Jesus in repentance for salvation.

They will, brother Invicta, they will. They will.

Zech 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."  

Zech 13:9 "And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God."

Zech 14:4 "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount ofOlives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and themount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."

v.8-9 "And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one."

• Members
1 minute ago, Ronda said:

They will, brother Invicta, they will. They will.

Zech 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."  

Zech 13:9 "And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God."

Zech 14:4 "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount ofOlives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and themount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."

v.8-9 "And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one."

I agree they will. Romans 11:26  And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: