• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Granddaughter With Jesus

• Members

I posted this a few years ago in the former lady's forum before it moved over to here.  We have lost 2 of our own precious little ones and our granddaughter, and it's very comforting to know that they are with our dear Saviour in glory.

Precious Little One

There was something that fell so short...when my whispered words of love to her went unheard since death had stolen her away...I know I kissed her and I had the taste of her upon my lips...and I took it in and savored it....

It is obvious by their soft little foot imprints in the snow, that little snowbirds and snow bunnies are watching out for our little Kate's resting place. Lilies, compassionately given by the soldiers in Kate's daddy's unit in the war-ravaged land of Iraq, lay sweetly fringed in ruffled frost, gently atop the small grave. The bitter cold wind from the northeast blew across the valley, yet the sky was soft blue, and it allowed the sun to shine and to reflect little sparkles in the snow around my little granddaughter's grave. Those twinkling little sparkles were each as tiny precious little angelic kisses reminding us of our Father's love. Each Baby's Breath that was sprayed amongst the lilies brought to mind the promises of God, that the sting of death has been conquered... and that at precisely the right time, the angels had taken charge and ushered our Kate into the glory of Heaven. When our baby girl opened up her eyes for the first time, and drew her first breath...she knew the very essence of Love, our Saviour, for she saw Him face to face. He was framed about with the vivid colors of divine glory, and there was a scent of purity that enveloped precious Kate in unspeakable sweetness. Tho' it is only maternal and natural we need not fear the cold of that northeast wind, nor worry about protecting our baby girl from the elements of this earth... for our beloved tiny little Kate Lemoni is victoriously and very much eternally and unequivocally alive in the very presence of our blessed Saviour.

Gramma M