• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Rapture can come at any time

• Members

I was reading through different things and I say if this is really happening who knows when the rapture will come.

Hezbollah Has 40,000 Rockets Aimed At Israel, Waiting For The Right Moment

Get the gas masks out Israelis, Hezbollah has restocked their arsenal with 40,000 rockets, and some of them are chemically charged.

The World Tribune reported on July 11, 2008 that Hezbollah now has over 40,000 missiles and rockets back in their holster, and doesn't take a "Rocket Scientist" to figure out what they plan on doing with them. They tipped their hand in August of 2006, when they launched about 4000 into Haifa and various parts of Northern Israel.

Furthermore, sources quoting from the Kuwait Daily, July 14, 2008 edition, stated that chemicals, probably mustard gas, made their way from North Korea, through Iran and Syria, into Hezbollah hands, and no, says Bill Salus, author the the new best selling prophecy book Isralestine, this is not the type of mustard you put on your ball park hot dogs.

While most of the world is recovering from Russia's recent invasion into Georgia, and wondering if this means the Russian-Iranian Bible prophecies of Ezekiel 38 and 39 are about to occur, Hezbollah, Hamas, Al-Qaeda, appear to be busy rallying up the Psalm 83 troops for the final Arab-Israeli war.

Hassan Nasrallah and His - bollah bad boys accomplished something that the nations of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt failed to achieve over the past 60 years; he embarrassed the I.D.F. As such, he has greatly emboldened his millions of Islamic Arab and Persian compatriots. Recently some of his military leaders have been spotted on the strategic 8622 feet high Mount Sannine in Lebanon, with Iranian and Syrian commanders, and he has crews refurbishing bunkers along the Southern border of Lebanon, with metal protection. Meanwhile he waits patiently for permission from his state sponsored financiers to capture a few more Israeli soldiers in order to initiate a full-scale war with Israel.

Will he go it alone this time? To answer this question, lets take a look back in time to the Ancient prophecy of the psalmist Asaph, and then fast forward back to the present to see how this will likely play out in the very near future.

3000 years ago, when the nation Israel was experiencing an unprecedented time of blessings, this worship leader, named Asaph, came to King David with a "Goliath" bit of bad news. He said, and I translate into today's vernacular, the "tents of Edom", and their Arab neighbors, the Syrians, Saudis, Egyptians, Jordanians, and Lebanese will someday want to destroy our Jewish descendants. In the future they will confederate and attempt to destroy the nation of Israel. I'm paraphrasing from Psalm 83:2-8.

A careful study of the migratory trail of the Edomites, done by author Bill Salus in his new book Isralestine, The Ancient Blueprints of the Future Middle East, concludes that they have ethnical representation within the Palestinian population of today. Therefore the star of the Psalm 83 show is none other than the Palestinians. However there is more to consider. Asaph described the Palestinians residing in a "tents of" condition, which biblically alludes to a refugee and / or military encampment scenario.

This 1949 picture of the Palestinians living in the "tents of" condition at the Baqaa refugee camp, indicates who Asaph was referring to. As the story goes these Palestinian refugees have gained acceptance among their Arab peers, not through assimilation into the Arab nations, but by affiliation into terrorist organizations like Hezbollah and Hamas, just to name a few. So now the picture becomes ever so clear.

Asaph foretold of a coming climactic Arab ? Israeli war, which today's scholars agree has not yet happened. Hezbollah, Hamas, Al-Qaeda, conjoined "Islamically" at the hip with their state sponsor of Syria, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, and Lebanon, are likely preparing for Al-Jazeera's next Middle East news headline.

However there are three mitigating variables to this confederate conspiracy theory, and they are Iran, Egypt, and Jordan. Iran, formerly referred to as Persia, is not a member of this Arab confederacy according to the psalmist, however they are a member of the Russian coalition prophecies of Ezekiel 38 and 39. So then what must come of them, prior to the Arab ? Israeli war? Since they are not part of the Psalmist prophecy, they will have to be neutralized somehow and very soon.

According to ABC News, statements made on July 30, 2008 by presidential hopeful Barack Hussein Obama, "Israel will launch a military attack on Iran if nuclear sanctions don't work". This is an insightful prediction, and for many reasons could occur any day.

Regarding Egypt and Jordan, they have peace treaties with Israel, why would they abandon these treaties and confederate with the others? The answer might be that, the treaties are fragile, and they believe Israel will be destroyed. They will feel compelled to choose sides, and according to Asaph they choose the losing side?

Yes that's correct, the Israeli Defense Forces will win according to Bill Salus, and in the process numerous Bible prophecies find their final fulfillment. He describes in great detail the Israeli Conquest over the Psalm 83 Arab confederacy in his book Isralestine. Furthermore he dissects the aftermath events, and adequately describes how the stage then becomes set for the Russian ? Iranian nuclear equipped consortia of nations destined to invade Israel as per Ezekiel 38 and 39.

So in conclusion the question is, what major world events should grab most of our attention presently? Are Americans about to wake up on some September 11th type morning to find out that Damascus, Mecca, Medina, Amman, and Tel Aviv have all been attacked? Or even more likely, is the next news story going to be the destruction of Iran's nuclear sites, perhaps even the assassination of Mahmoud Achmadinejad, by the I.D.F.? After all, even Barack Hussein Obama recognizes that Israel intends to neutralize Iran.

As Americans do these days, brace yourself first before you turn on your nightly news, because something explosive is about to happen.

if this be the case we nned to preach the word and warn the wicked of the turmoil that they may recieve if they do not turn to there creator.

if this be the case we nned to preach the word and warn the wicked of the turmoil that they may recieve if they do not turn to there creator.

Thank you godsgurlie. :thumb You have provided a lot if information that indicates the "Rapture" at any time. Thank you for this thread and post.

I think we are have been in "The quiet before the storm." Yes, ITA..."Wake up America!"

May God bless you and your hubby. :wave:

my rapture shoes are shined up and ready! I can hardly wait! :clap::amen:

I am soooo ready! :pray I look into the sky at various times throughout the day, and I my ears are very prepared to hear the sound of the trumpet. Yes...I can hardly wait, too. :amen: :wave:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

The opening post is exceedingly interesting. Who knows but that God could bring all of Hezbollah's arsenal's to nought in one fell swoop. Then again maybe He is allowing them to build their stock-piles of munitions against Israel for wars after the Rapture. We know that Russia will march against Israel after the Rapture, and even then Israel will win triumphantly. A victory for Israel of God's own design and execution.

Even so come, LORD Jesus. :clap::clap::clap::clap: .

• 2 months later...
  • Members

For those that are "ready" ... precisely how many people have you witnessed to today? Yesterday? Last week? Is everyone in your family saved? When did you last tell them about Christ? Are all your friends, both co-worker and personal, saved? Do you ever witness to them? What about the cashier at the grocery store that you chat with on a weekly basis? The gal at the bank who processes your paycheck every other week? What about your mail carrier and the UPS delivery guy? And the lady at the chinese restaurant where you go to get dinner once in a while or the man at KFC?

How often do you pass out tracts? Ever put one in the handle of the gas pump just before you drive off after getting your gas? How about slipping one in your payment envelope when you pay your bills? How often have you slid one into a doctor's office magazine?

And best of all - how often do you knock doors? Going one-on-one, face-to-face with the lost and dying world? Getting out there where the rubber meets the road. Where sin meets grace?

Ready? I'd love to go but, I'm not ready! Ready means that I'm satisfied and I'm not. I'm not satisfied that I've done all I can do to show this lost and dying world that there is a savior and I want to tell them about Him.

That door is closing. It can be at any time. I want to tell as many people as I can and keep as many people out of hell that I possibly can. I'm not ready and Christian, if you think you are - you're wrong.

There is so much blood on your hands from those who you haven't told about Jesus. You'll never get all that blood off. But you can start tomorrow doing whatever you can possibly do to help the Kingdom. If you are a soulwinner, then do it more. If you've never done it and are scared, go anyway. Give yourself a choice of hammering your hand into a cross or being a soulwinner's silent partner. And if just one person gets saved, then that is one person less that satan has.

Quit being ... ready.