• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Kingdom

• Members

You know why, I believe, Adam became the son of God? It was not because Adam was a "direct creation"; possums and pokeydotted salamanders are direct creations. Adam called on God, believed on his name some time after he had sinned and became lost. That's how he became a son. All the men in the direct ancestry of Christ were believers, and Adam was one of them.

17 minutes ago, beameup said:

Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of GodLuke 3:38

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.  Genesis 6:2

Hebrew: bənê hāʼĕlōhîm, בני האלהים

• Members
Back to the OP:
And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations [Gentiles] which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles  Zech 14:16

• Members

Joshua 5:13 -15 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries? And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant? And the captain of the LORD'S host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.

Was this "the son of man" who became Jesus? An angel?

• Members
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. [the world and/or Israel]  John 18:36
Note that Jesus never presents himself directly as a revolutionary to "overthrow" the Romans, as that would bring the wrath of the ruling Romans upon him.  Then, in this verse, he finally indicates that His Kingdom could have been "from hence". 
Edited by beameup

• Members
In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel. And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem: When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning. And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence. And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.  Isaiah 4:2-6
And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:  Isaiah 11:1

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.  Isaiah 11:6-9 

Edited by beameup

• Members
8 hours ago, beameup said:
In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel. And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem: When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning. And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence. And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.  Isaiah 4:2-6
And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his rootsIsaiah 11:1

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.  Isaiah 11:6-9 

What is a cockatrice?

• Members
1 hour ago, Invicta said:

What is a cockatrice?

tsepha`  H6848 - poisonous serpent

The King of the Kingdom

And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. Isaiah 11:2-6
Edited by beameup

• Members
On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 6:43 PM, heartstrings said:

Are you trying to say that the "extra digits" deformity was caused by angel DNA? I suppose this one-eyed kitten's great, great, great.........................granddaddy was a Cyclops. :D %7Boption%7Dhttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/5b/88/8a5b88814d17f41551e685e547e7c0f0.jpg

Seriously, deformities are caused by the curse; the curse because of sin. It's not because of angel "hybridization"

humans dabbling in the occult is also sin, so interacting with evil spirits is a particular sin which would bring its own particular judgment. Different things can result in corrupt DNA. But it is a topic of which time will tell.

• Members
4 minutes ago, heartstrings said:

I'm still not on page with you. Are catholics known for extraordinary height and Polydactyly?

Not that I know of but I'm not sure where the occult stuff began, I only know many Catholics mix the occult into their beliefs and practices.