• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What have you accomplish today?

deafnva77

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Neat idea. :)

I got up! Hooray!

Clipped coupons

Went to CVS where I saved $25.51 on my order plus got $9.00 off my next purchase there!

Went to Weis to grocery shop where I saved $16.05 on my order.

PUt away most of my groceries.

Planned dinner.

I still need to:

Clean the kitchen, make the bed, start packing for our trip to Canada, write a blog and post my photos from this passed weekend, make dinner, call my hubby at lunchtime to tell him I love him. :)

• Members

Wow, you're busier than I am.

Right now I am trying to finish up the laundry.

edited: I should add this rule.. We can only post what we accomplished and not what we plan on doing. Otherwise we will feel discourage for the things we didn't accomplish.

• Administrators

Well, I got up...something I don't really like doing on Monday morning!! :lol:

Got ready for the day, had devotions and breakfast. Hubby and I had devotions together, and I headed to work. Am in the process of weeding books, checking OB at times. Gotta go now...the books await.

• Members

Got up...that's getting harder with each passing day (hopefully not for too much longer) LOL
Fed all the little pets
Got dressed and ready for work
Paid a bill online
Straightened up the house
Put everything I could possibly think of that she would possibly chew up from June (the dog) since she has to be inside today because of the rain.
Got breakfast
Drove to work

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Sunday.....taught 5th and 6th grade Sunday School....did Sunday morning nursery....ate dinner at church (once a month), attended Sunday afternoon service...came home, read daily devotional and a chapter in a book... took a nap....fixed supper...clipped the weekly coupons and made my Monday shopping lists....studied my Wilton cake decorating class for tomorrow...wasted the usual time on the computer.

Still plan to waste a little more time on the computer LOL and read my Bible before bed.

My body feels like it has done everything today. :lol: I am so tired. :yawn: I had my early morning bus ministry with kitchen duty for the women at the homeless shelter, and various other women who have moved on. Sunday school, AM service, food and fellowship at my in-laws house (they have 3 new members at their IFB church) YAY! I continued to pack and move. Then...6:00 P.M. Service, stopped to get food (I did NOT cook today). LOL. Relaxing on OB until I drop over from exhaustion. Just kidding. My son (and the lil' dog) are in bed early tonight (that is a first) so hubby and I will be "hitting the hay" soon. He is watching a funny black and white "Anglican Church" movie. It stars Peter Sellers.

• Members
So far it's 11 am and I've eaten' date=' read the Bible, and gone to Seoul General Hospital(Osan branch) for a physical and drug test.[/quote']

are they afraid u caught something in America. Nextthing you know they'll quarantine ya. lol :lol:

• Members

Raked grass, cleared out some of the garden, hauled that and the grass to the town burn pile. Read the Sword of the Lord, read and studied First Peter chapter 4. Spent time in prayer...

Of course, my first thing in the morning Bible reading...

changed batteries in the smoke detectors...

preparing trash to be taken out...

made breakfast...

got the mail...

etc.... :smile

• 9 months later...

Archived