• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Movie: "God's Not Dead"

• Members
On 12/30/2015 at 9:32 PM, Ukulelemike said:

Actually, when the Groom went to retreive his bride, al the guests and servants were with him-the LAST thing the groom did was to retreive his bride. So really, it makes more sense for a post-trib/pre-wrath rapture. 

A quote from this article: "After the groom received his bride together with her female attendants, the enlarged wedding party would return from the bride's home to the groom's father's house.12 Upon arrival there the wedding party would find that the wedding guests had assembled already."

Notice, the guests were already assembled when the groom brought his bride to the marriage supper. So the bride was the LAST person to attend.

Thank you all for giving me more reasons to hold to a post-trib/pre-wrath rapture position. Keep em coming!

Nothing since December Uke?

Makes me wonder if you stumped'em once again!

Truth does bare itself once again!

• Members
On Saturday, July 09, 2016 at 10:50 PM, Genevanpreacher said:

Nothing since December Uke?

Makes me wonder if you stumped'em once again!

Truth does bare itself once again!

What a stupid statement to make.

How does no answer make your ideas right?

There could be any number of other reasons for people to stop answering. 

For instance, Uke has taken to just saying he won't continue once he gets challenged, so what is the point?

Or you just resort to name calling and sarcasm when you get challenged, so again, what's the point?

Or how about this thread being about a movie not about the bride etc and people deciding not to sidetrack it any further?

• Members
7 hours ago, DaveW said:

For instance, Uke has taken to just saying he won't continue once he gets challenged, so what is the point?

Or you just resort to name calling and sarcasm when you get challenged, so again, what's the point?

Or how about this thread being about a movie not about the bride etc and people deciding not to sidetrack it any further?

Stupid statement?

Name calling?

What's with the condescending attitude Dave?

So when the same thing was done to me a while back it sure wasn't 'stupid'. You are interesting. 

Ok brother. I will just shut my mouth.

Thanks anyway.

Edited by Genevanpreacher

• Moderators
On 7/15/2016 at 7:03 AM, DaveW said:

I never said I will stop if I get challenged, just some things aren't worth a fight. However I think there are plenty of examples that show I am more than willing to carry on an argument if I believe I am correct and its something worth making a hard stand about. Considering I am the last one to make an argument for my position on this shows I am certainly willing. 

But I agree that it was sidetracked.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Ukulelemike said:

I never said I will stop if I get challenged, just some things aren't worth a fight. However I think there are plenty of examples that show I am more than willing to carry on an argument if I believe I am correct and its something worth making a hard stand about. Considering I am the last one to make an argument for my position on this shows I am certainly willing. 

But I agree that it was sidetracked.

Mike, I was giving a number of valid reasons why the duscussion was not proceeding further OTHER than the silly assumption that your argument had beaten everyone.

His intent with that post was to provoke and cause division, not to progress the discussion.

I waited for a while and then pointed out that it was a stupid argument.

I have no idea what the rest of his rambling is about, but I am glad he finds me "interesting" in several threads.

We can only hope he holds to his second last sentence.