• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello.

• Moderators

Greetings ---- I find your email address V-E-R-Y interesting. Mind telling what the significance of wilchbla may be and how you derived such? (You could call me Curious George but my name isn't George)

Edited by OLD fashioned preacher

• Members

Agnostic? Ok.

May your stay be long and may you find what you are missing in your existence here on this ol' Earth.

Welcome earthling.

Remember, there is a 100% chance of you dying and losing your existence. There is no way around it. When you feel the warmth leaving your body, and silence envelopes your conscience, what will be the next thing that occurs.

Sobering thought.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
3 hours ago, swathdiver said:

Bump!

It would seem he's not really hear to learn but rather to teach false gospels and twisted interpretations of Scripture.

Again we have to ask why such is now allowed to proceed unimpeded when so many others have been halted in the past and even banished for lesser offenses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hello all,

I've had an interesting time in getting connected to the site, but have finally made it.    I am a new believer in God and Christ, but my wife has been a devout Baptist all of her life, so I am attending the church with her and have been exploring Baptist v. other denominations on the internet.   That search led me to this site which seems Ideal for one looking for a broad range of issues and discussions.  I plan on reading a lot, but am too new to know enough to give opinions, so I am thanking the writers, in advance, for sharing their knowledge.  

• 2 weeks later...