• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Please Pray for my Mom major surgery Wed. morning

• Members

Please pray for my mother who is 63 and having a total knee replacement  done Wed. morning. She has a blood clottiing issue that complicates it also. I'm just very nervous about this surgery in general. Afraid they'll find something like cancer in her or something. She's my best  friend forever. I'll be with her during her hospital stay and I will stay at her house a few weeks while she's in recovery. She won't be able to drive for 6 weeks. PLease pray on Wed. morning.

• Members

Praying for your mother and you. As Jim said, knee replacement surgery is very common now and it's now done so well patients start rehab and recovery quickly. My wife had a total knee replacement a couple years ago and it was amazing how quickly she was able to start moving and how quickly she progressed from using a walker to a cane.

• Members

Please pray for my mother who is 63 and having a total knee replacement  done Wed. morning. She has a blood clottiing issue that complicates it also. I'm just very nervous about this surgery in general. Afraid they'll find something like cancer in her or something. She's my best  friend forever. I'll be with her during her hospital stay and I will stay at her house a few weeks while she's in recovery. She won't be able to drive for 6 weeks. PLease pray on Wed. morning.

don't you be afraid sister the Lord will be there with you and your mother guiding the doctors hands , if you know the time of the surgery please let me know so that I may be in prayer for your mother.

May the Lord comfort you heart with His wonderful peace.

God bless

• Members

we're to be at the hospital at 6:30 am. So I would assume probably not begin until 8/ 8:30 ish. Thanks for prayers for her!!! I'lll keep you updated.

Sister I hope not to bother you as I know you're with your mother, just letting you know I'm in prayer, please let us know how your mothers doing when you can.

God bless Sister