• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Scientific Facts in the Bible.

• Members

Brethren,

Here is the link to the PDF "Accurate Scientific Statements in the Bible."

Note on September 8, 2020: I had to revise the PDF copy to correct some formatting, grammatical and other minor errors. Here is the link to the updated PDF copy. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Alan

https://preceptpublications.org/Accurate Statements Bible Internet 09.08.20.pdf

I am considering this thread on "Scientific Facts in the Bible" still open for discussion. Also, there is some new material in the PDF manuscript. If a question, or a comment, in some part of the PDF manuscript that you want discussed, than please feel free to do so.

It is my hope that you may benefit, and be blessed, and realize the error of the evolutionary theory (not fact), from the "Accurate Scientific Statements in the Bible" manuscript. The more that I study the issue the more I realize the wonder of the creative acts of God in the Universe. 

May God richly bless all of you.

Alan

Edited by Alan
updated the link

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I think the following quote by Thomas Jefferson concerning, "Theories,"  is notable and I would like to include it in this study. As with a lot of subjects, once a person forms a theory about something he often neglects, or will not consider, facts that do not support his theory; the Theory of Evolution is an example. 

Once we return to the States, Lord willing, I will be putting the PDF study, "Scientific Accurate Statements in the Bible," into book form and include this quote.

Alan

Thomas Jefferson, the writer of the Declaration of Independence, Third President of the United States, a man known for his prolific writings on numerous subjects, stated in a letter to Charles Thompson, September 20, 1787; Writings, VI, 312, “The moment a person forms a theory, his imagination sees in every object only the traits which favor that theory.” 1

1Thomas Jefferson, Treasury of Presidential Quotations, ed. Caroline Thomas Harnsberger (Chicago: Follett Publishing Company, 1964), p. 333.