• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Problem with automatic merging of postings.

• Members

Ok, lately when I post more than one post consecutively in a thread, my postings are automatically merging.  

When I am engaged in a discussion with more than one individual within the same thread, I certainly do not want this automatic merging to happen.  I want to be able to respond separately to each individual with whom I am engaging.  Can someone help me to fix this problem.  (Note: Everything worked fine earlier on the Friday afternoon of August 14, 2015; but it began to automatically merge my posting later in the evening on the same Friday of August 14, 2015.)

• Members

Even after 22 hours from my last posting, if I attempt another consecutive posting, it automatically merges my posts.  In the case of some threads, at times I am "bombarded" by various individuals from various directions.  How can I individually and appropriately answer each of these individuals if my postings continue to merge automatically, and that even hours later?

• 2 weeks later...