• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Nancy my SIL

• Members

thank you so much.. I am over 1400 miles away, when i was there i wanted to talk to her but didn't get the chance to ask my brother if i could.... 

I believe God is going to save my family members, I pray its soon as they all have heard the plan of salvation many times...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

my sister in law had to have another surgery a week ago.. my brother said she was doing better. she should be home by now. I don't hear much news.. no salvation news in my family.. wha wha..thank you for praying

• Members
On 8/10/2015 at 8:01 AM, Rosie said:

thank you her heart is harder than a flint

But flint is easily chipped away it!  So maybe the Lord is using this medical problem to draw her nigh?  He did to my uncle who accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior just moments before losing consciousness and ascending to heaven.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
5 hours ago, Rosie said:

she is back in the hospital with the same thing.. the doctors said she will not survive another surgery. please pray for her salvation most of all..

I pray the Lord would grant her ears to hear and a heart to receive Christ. May the Lord grant she not perish before being born again in Christ.

• Members
11 hours ago, Rosie said:

thank you Ronda..how are you

Sister Rosie,  I keep you in my prayers also, How have you been since the heart cath? As for me, it is well with my soul! I hope you don't mind if I share this video link. I have been singing this hymn all day (good thing the scripture says make a joyful noise unto the Lord! since I am lacking in carrying a note well) But these people (came from the Gaither group) have much more vocal talent than I. I sometimes wonder if we (in glorified bodies) will have perfected singing qualities. Another thing I will just have to wait and see. 

Edited by Ronda