• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Christian radio stations

• Moderators

We just got ours up and going! It's only from 8 AM to 4 PM Central Time right now, but we are in the process of filing for ownership and will go to 24/7.

www.bbcdodgecity.org/radio-station/

Can't get it to play-maybe on my work computer is why.  Do you play just your own preaching and music from your church, or use other's, as well?

• Members

We use others, but we are quite picky. However because we are in the first stages of operation, there are some programs that we don't agree with 100% of the time but we haven't decided whether to pull them off yet. Plus if you do pull them off you have to find something to replace them with. As we go further along we will use more things from our church as well as offer time slots to Pastors from the surrounding areas. If you know of any good programing, let me know. We're looking at going from 8 hours to 24 hours and I need to find more programs to put on.

Can't get it to play-maybe on my work computer is why.  Do you play just your own preaching and music from your church, or use other's, as well?

The website uses a windows media player plugin so you would need to allow it if you have a firewall installed. There's also the possibility that you don't have the plugin installed. it should give you an option to do so when you go to the page.

• Members

We can pick up three or four (depending upon the weather and exact location) Christan radio stations around here. I wouldn't listen to any of them all the time but if a person learns their schedule it's possible to listen to something good from each one. It's all a matter of timing. All but one of those stations plays some CCM at certain times during the day. The one which doesn't play any CCM is constantly on the financial survival line.

• Members

Ok, the windows media player plugin only works with Windows 7 or newer. I did just add a flash player as well. As a result, you have to actually push play, it won't auto start.

• 1 month later...