• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The 7th Shemita is here

• Members

"In The Mystery of the Shemitah, he (Jonathan Cahn) revealed the pattern with exact times and dates when these things may occur. Since this involves exact times and dates, Cahn has always added a caution that people don't put their main focus on dates, but rather on getting right with God, and a reminder that God is sovereign and cannot be put into a box and believers must not become overly dogmatic as to the timing of when these things are to take place."

Its just another method to be a date setter. :(

• Members

Smile. You all are cheesy! I hope nothing happens but I believe something big will happen this shemita year and next year in the 70th jubilee year.

• Members

Smile. You all are cheesy! I hope nothing happens but I believe something big will happen this shemita year and next year in the 70th jubilee year.

Something big has already happened: Bugs Bunny turned 75 years old!:bigshock:

• Members

The Jews did not keep the sabbath years or jubilees.   The 70 years exile was so that the land could have fer sabbaths which it had not had  previously.   2 Chron.36:21  To fulfil the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed her sabbaths: for as long as she lay desolate she kept sabbath, to fulfil threescore and ten years.

Seventy years sabbaths are sabbaths of 490 years, 70 weeks of years, that takes it back to the time of Solomon.

There is one possible sabbath and jubilee recorded.   2 Kings 19:29  And this shall be a sign unto thee, Ye shall eat this year such things as grow of themselves, and in the second year that which springeth of the same; and in the third year sow ye, and reap, and plant vineyards, and eat the fruits thereof.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Tic tic tic.

Are you aware and prepared?

Will your family and church wish that you had been more prepared?

• Members

Psalm 91

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

• Members

Tic tic tic.

Are you aware and prepared?

Will your family and church wish that you had been more prepared?

IF something bad was gonna happen, and that is a big IF, God will provide a way. We could never stock up enough, nor be prepared enough, for things that you have placed before us. It is doom and gloom gospelizing in this thread. Yes things will get bad sinwise, but remember what Jesus said in the gospels? They will still be marrying and giving in marriage when the Son of man comes. Sounds like good days to me.

• Members

IF something bad was gonna happen, and that is a big IF, God will provide a way. We could never stock up enough, nor be prepared enough, for things that you have placed before us. It is doom and gloom gospelizing in this thread. Yes things will get bad sinwise, but remember what Jesus said in the gospels? They will still be marrying and giving in marriage when the Son of man comes. Sounds like good days to me.

Reminds me of a theme park that has just opened here a day or two ago, called DISMAL Land.  

Visitors are met by a steward with a dismal countenance and MM ears who says "Welcome to Dismal Land" in a doleful voice. And the word on her back DISMAL..

"The following are strictly prohibited in the park – spray paint, marker pens, knives and legal representatives of the Walt Disney Corporation."